Anyone remember Patchcake day in 2011?

Given the recent trend on release dates,in a few years we'll have "Independence Patchday" the 4th of July...

I have no problem with SI taking their time this year, I've been very happy with FM15 since release version, best FM yet in my opinion.

Would like to get my hands on the updated 15.3.0 database asap though :D . Just waiting on that so I can start my final FM15 game I will play until FM16 is out.

I have no problem with SI taking their time this year, I've been very happy with FM15 since release version, best FM yet in my opinion.

Would like to get my hands on the updated 15.3.0 database asap though :D . Just waiting on that so I can start my final FM15 game I will play until FM16 is out.

Same here!

Don't really have any issues with the game itself,it's just frustrating that in order to have the official DB update (and the only one worth having IMHO) one has to wait over a month with respect to the end of the transfer window.

Same here!

Don't really have any issues with the game itself,it's just frustrating that in order to have the official DB update (and the only one worth having IMHO) one has to wait over a month with respect to the end of the transfer window.

No. There are transfer windows still open and they need to be incorporated.

Same here!

It has to be carefully tested, contrary to popular belief it isn't just a case of changing some values, also what Hunt says (when does the Russian window close?)

It has to be carefully tested, contrary to popular belief it isn't just a case of changing some values, also what Hunt says (when does the Russian window close?)

As far as I'm aware, the Russian window is the crucial one. End of Feb, if I'm not mistaken?

As far as I'm aware, the Russian window is the crucial one. End of Feb, if I'm not mistaken?

Allright...so patch out the 6th if we're lucky,the 13th otherwise.

Even though in 2011 the Russian transfer window closed in mid-March and the patch was out the 17th of February,so one must wonder why this change of heart over time :p

Archived