How do I change the look of the tactics screen?

In FM14 you'd be able to change a players style of play -Advanced Forward, Poacher ect- on the right hand side of the screen it'd also show their fitness aswell, now in FM15 they've completely removed such a logical UI design. Is there any way to change it back to how it was?

403306-trophy_whorder-fm14-counter-tactic-screen-shot-2013-11-02-9.28.29-pm.png

This is much better than the cluttered version they added this year which honestly didn't need changing and seems like something they have changed just to make the game seem 'new' due to yearly releases.

I don't think they do, they just put up with it and hope it will be changed back for FM16

I don't like the new tactics screen, but its not that bad I'm going to stop playing!

This!

Of course the previous version was better. But this version still isn't bad. I don't get worked up over little things like that. It took me a bit to get used to it, but now that I am, I have no problem with it.

I hate the new version, and have complained as much as I can about it.

Sadly, I don't believe they'll do anything about it in the future either. We'll see.

Best hope is that someone can develop a new skin for the tactic/selection screen.

I think they will change it in future editions. They already added the player roles to the pitch, so they must be listening.

Archived