Administration

So at the moment i've found myself in administration (no idea how with back to back promotions), however i can't seem to get out of it, my balance isn't in the red, i even sold a player for 1.1m and still found myself in administration, I can't offer any of my staff/players new contracts, however the board can double my wages in a new contract for me.. How do i get out of this..

oh really? that's weird, not sure how i can be in administration when im 1m in the green
I am 30k below my wage budget, with 90k transfer funds.. The only loan debt is this one which is hardly bank breaking

f5fd9211fb3d6ffa90069cadc0e0676c.png

How are you £1m in the green ffs?

You lost £3.7m last season alone which singlehandedly bankrupted your club.

Where is the £1m in your bank? You lost nearly £4m last season, and are projected to lose more this season. That's not a sustainable plan for any business with your amount of turnover.

I'd suggest you start selling some players. Your wage bill is almost as much as your entire turnover.

How are you £1m in the green ffs?

You lost £3.7m last season alone which singlehandedly bankrupted your club.

When i posted i had a million in the balance, what i am asking is how do i get out? i'm in the green atm with half of my wage budget spent but nothing is happening?

what i am asking is how do i get out? i'm in the green atm with half of my wage budget spent but nothing is happening?

As I said above:

I'd suggest you start selling some players. Your wage bill is almost as much as your entire turnover.

Forget the fact you are only using half of your budget. That's a bit of a red herring as your board obviously don't have great financial acumen ratings if they are allowing you to spend far more than you are making. When you are losing millions a year it's time to cut back even if you are within the limits the board allow you to spend!

When i posted i had a million in the balance, what i am asking is how do i get out? i'm in the green atm with half of my wage budget spent but nothing is happening?

You don't tbh its too late.

You need to wait for a takeover or for the administration to be resolved which will leave you with a large long term loan to pay back. Your club isn't profitable as it is and you will need to slash costs which will likely mean losing most of your players and staff.

It would help to see the other finance screens (Turnover & expenditure in particular) but the bottom line is you spent far too much and now you are paying the price.

You don't tbh its too late.

You need to wait for a takeover or for the administration to be resolved which will leave you with a large long term loan to pay back. Your club isn't profitable as it is and you will need to slash costs which will likely mean losing most of your players and staff.

It would help to see the other finance screens (Turnover & expenditure in particular) but the bottom line is you spent far too much and now you are paying the price.

Meh.. spent quite a bit but back to back promotions for the fourth tier to the second should accomodate that.. obviously not -.-

Archived