Coach Rating: When to apply for another job?

Is there a place in the game to see your current coach score or rating?

Also, is there a rule of thumb on what level job "might" accept your application before you resign to apply? I say resign as I read in a search that you typically need to resign in order to apply for a new job.

Check you profile and it will give your Reputation rating if your Local rep you will have difficulty applying for National and higher rep Club's also check your league rep in comparison to your current one.A national rep manager in Wales will be a lot lower ranked than a Belgian/German 3rd tier manager listed as Local.

I managed AGOVV in the FM13. First season I got promoted to the Eerstedivisie, and the second season I finished 4th and won the cup. I then applied for a job at Cardiff, who had just finished 6th in the Championship, and I got the job. That gives me some idea of how easy it is to move up. From unemployed to the English Premiership in potentially 3 seasons.

I managed AGOVV in the FM13. First season I got promoted to the Eerstedivisie, and the second season I finished 4th and won the cup. I then applied for a job at Cardiff, who had just finished 6th in the Championship, and I got the job. That gives me some idea of how easy it is to move up. From unemployed to the English Premiership in potentially 3 seasons.

I believe FM14 tightened this up considerably a little too much to start with,it's just right now.After one update point nobody could get Employed if you had a low rep(fixed now)

FM13 wasn't particularly easy in that regard. More like inconsistent. I got rejected by 3rd tier clubs real quick but then all of a sudden an ultra rich 2nd tier (recently relegated from the top tier) club accepted me just like that...

And I agree with the agent idea. Reputation in FM is still inconsistent (there can be major unexpected differences between leagues) and doesn't really work by what you see in your profile.

Having an agent or whatever that could tell you who you can join or realistic targets would be nice.

Archived