Under performing at Accrington Stanley When I'm Tenth

I'm in 2014 and i'm 10th in the league at December, and as some of you might know - Accrington Stanley are predicted to finish 24th in the English L2.

Yet I'm still getting players ask why we're under performing and what i'm going to do about it, when I thought we were doing quite well :/

What is happening?!

Check under the info tab for the team and check the media prediction. Otherwise it is probably a bug. I have played with Stanley also and had this happen 2 years in a row. Eventhough your players think they are world beaters be prepared for a let down soon.......Next you will get a bunch of players asking when you intend to get promoted and then want it this year. Then when you don't win promotion or tell them next year morale and play plummets.

What did you pick for the season objectives? If you told everyone you're aiming to win the league/get promotion and you're in tenth then you're falling short of the expectations you gave everyone.

http://gyazo.com/34fa08efa89395f7043e5d505009d2c8

Media prediction is 24th, job status is Very Secure and still get players claiming we're under achieving and the media saying that we are below expectations in 8th

That is a simply awful skin. I would stop playing if I had to use that I think.

The media prediction of 24th is at the very start though. After that you have the chance to sign players and negotiate seasonal objectives with the board.

It also doesn't seem to tall that you are under-performing yet your position at the club is "very secure".

Can we have a look at the Boardroom - Confidence page if that doesn't hurt our eyes too much?

I've been promoted through play offs after coming 4th, status is untouchable.

I don't think I had changed any of the season objectives, the one I selected at the start was mid-table finish.

I don't think the skin is that bad, although I have been looking for a new one if any one has any reccomendations? :)

I'm in 2014 and i'm 10th in the league at December, and as some of you might know - Accrington Stanley are predicted to finish 24th in the English L2.

Yet I'm still getting players ask why we're under performing and what i'm going to do about it, when I thought we were doing quite well :/

What is happening?!

I had same problem in my game with Crewe. Media prediction 20th, yet I was mid-table and job status rated untouchable by the board, yet virtually every player, even the not very good ones, were complaining about under-achieving. I posted it as a bug, but no reply

Archived