Supremacy system!

Guys, as you can see there're few tactics posted by me and I think it will be fair to tell how I rate them.

Currently I find "PERFECTION" as most efficient ---> http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/392013-Perfection!!

*SUPREMACY SYSTEM*

*IMPORTANT 1* - As you can see there're 2 formations and it's very hard to build team who suites this system without use "Training Position" option for players.

*IMPORTANT 2* - Main foot of wide players has crucial importance for the tactic. More information in IMPORTANT section.

All tactics have preset OI(Opposition Instructions) inside it so make sure you don't ask your Assistant Manager to set OI for you .

Download filters for all positions - http://www.mediafire.com/download/2rio6huih34fzul/TFF_Supremacy_System_Filters_V3.pft (UPDATED TO V3)

*( 4-4-2 BASE VERSION )*

Download the tactic - http://www.mediafire.com/download/hjiu80e99l9oji3/TFF_SUPREMACY(4-4-2)(BASE)_V5.tac (UPDATED TO V5)

4_4_2_V3.jpg

*( 4-3-3 BASE VERSION )*

Download the tactic - http://www.mediafire.com/download/aeoooczq8p8z1cb/TFF_SUPREMACY(4-3-3)(BASE)_V4.tac (UPDATED TO V4)

4_3_3_V3.jpg

*( WASTE TIME VERSION )*

Use this tactic in order to protect your lead and waste time.

Download the tactic - http://www.mediafire.com/download/kgv33l7fbifj992/TFF_SUPREMACY_S_(Waste_Time)_V4.tac (UPDATED TO V4)

*HOW TO USE THIS SYSTEM*

You have 3 slots for tactics and there're 3 tactics: 4-4-2, 4-3-3, Waste Time. Put every tactic into single slot.

USE 4-4-2 BASE AGAINST THESE FORMATIONS:

image.jpg

USE 4-3-3 BASE AGAINST THESE FORMATIONS:

image.jpg

*IMPORTANT* - Notice that opposition can change tactics during the match! So you need to know what tactic opposition use during the match.

Here's few advises. For example, you see that your opponent use AM formation and you start with 4-3-3 formation but after 1st half you lose more that 1 goal but even draw in this match is unacceptable result for you so there's no point of use 4-3-3 anymore and I would recommend to switch for 4-4-2 in 2nd half.

IMPORTANT(PLEASE READ)

- Tactic works only when AML/ML has main foot right and AMR/MR has main foot left. It also could works, for example, if AML/ML has rating for his right foot "Fairly Strong"/"Strong" or AMR/MR has rating for his left foot "Fairly Strong"/"Strong".

- There're many positions in this tactic have "Tackle Harder" PI so if you see that someone in your team is booked then in order to avoid sending off you can do this: 1) Substitute this player 2) Add "Easy Off Tackles" PI for this player.

- In first season it requires to play about 11-12 friendly matches to get Tactics Familiarity 80%-90% fluid for the beginning of the season. Ehh... It's very boring to play all these matches and I usually chose very weak opponents in order to guaranty big win and go "On Holiday" for 1 day before every match. It's very important to win friendly matches because you need "Superb" Morale for the first match of the season.

- Main foot for Central Defenders isn’t such important but if you can chose then you should play right footed on DCR positions and left footed on DCL position.

*PRE-SEASON TRANING*

Pre_Season.jpg

*DURING THE SEASON TRANING*

During_Season.jpg

Description:

Attributes which marked ***** have "extra" priority for position and recommended level for these attributes should be reached at first.

STRIKERS and AMCR(4-3-3)

GOOD PPMs – "Run With Ball Often", "Come Deep To Get Ball", "Plays One-Twos", "Moves Into Channels", "Tries Killer Ball Often"

BAD PPMs – "Gets Forward Whenever Possible"

- Finishing 14+ *****

- Technique 14+ *****

- Off The Ball 14+ *****

- Anticipating 14+ *****

- Passing 13+ *****

- Agility 13+ *****

- Flair 13+ *****

- First Touch 13+

- Decisions 13+ *****

- Creativity 13+

- Composure 13+

- Dribbling 13+ *****

- Acceleration 12+

- Pace 13+

- Strength 11+

AML/AMR and ML/MR ( Inside Forwards )

AML/ML should be right footed or rating for the right foot is "Fairly Strong" / "Strong"

AMR/MR should be left footed or rating for the left foot is "Fairly Strong" / "Strong"

GOOD PPMs – "Plays One-Twos", "Cuts Inside"

BAD PPMs – "Come Deep To Get Ball"

- Dribbling 15+ *****

- Acceleration 15+ *****

- Agility 15+ *****

- Pace 13+ *****

- Flair 15+ *****

- Technique 15+ *****

- Off The Ball 14+

- Passing 14+ *****

- First Touch 13+

- Decisions 13+

- Anticipating 12+

- Creativity 13+

- Finishing 11+

MCL(4-3-3) and MCR(4-2-2)

GOOD PPMs – "Moves Into Channels", "Plays One-Twos", "Tries Killer Ball Often"

- Work Rate 14+ *****

- Teamwork 14+ *****

- Technique 14+ *****

- Passing 14+ *****

- Anticipating 14+ *****

- Positioning 10+ *****

- Marking 10+ *****

- Off The Ball 13+ *****

- Passing 14+ *****

- First Touch 14+ *****

- Creativity 13+ *****

- Decisions 13+ *****

- Composure 13+

- Agility 11+

- Acceleration 12+

- Pace 12+

- Strength 11+

DM(4-3-3) and MCL(4-4-2)

GOOD PPMs – "Come Deep To Get Ball"

BAD PPMs – "Gets Forward Whenever Possible"

- Work Rate 15+ *****

- Teamwork 15+ *****

- Positioning 14+ *****

- Tackling 13+ *****

- Marking 11+

- Strength 12+

- Jumping Reach 10+

- Anticipation 14+

- Passing 14+ *****

- First Touch 14+

- Technique 13+ *****

- Decision 13+

- Creativity 13+ *****

- Composure 12+

DL/DR

DL must be left footed, DR must be right footed

- Work Rate 15+ *****

- Teamwork 14+

- Technique 12+ *****

- Passing 12+

- Dribbling 12+

- Positioning 12+ *****

- Tackling 14+ *****

- Marking 12+ *****

- Anticipating 14+ *****

- Aceleration 14+ *****

- Pace 13+ *****

- Strength 11+

- Crossing 11+

- Composure 11+

DCL/DCR

- Positioning 15+ *****

- Marking 15+ *****

- Tackling 15+ *****

- Anticipation 15+ *****

- Strength 15+ *****

- Jumping Reach 14+ *****

- Work Rate 14+

- Aceleration 12+ *****

- Pace 12+ *****

- Concentration 13+

- Technique 9+

- Composure 11+

Hey Total, Interesting Tactic, I'm going to test it with my League 2 Guisley. How do you set the OI filters up? I've downloaded them, where do I use them? If it's a silly question then I apologise.

The filters are for player searches, the OI's are already programmed into the tactics.

This Set is Amazing, went unbeaten well past Christmas with Napoli doing exactly what you said. Some Question tho, Higiuan can't score as a DLF on 433 but scores plenty as an AF in the 442. Should I switch the DLF to an AF on the 433 or leave it? as his build up play is decent.

Also there are Loads of wides and shots from players from all over, should or could it be set to Work ball in to Box to stop a lot of long range shots? I don't want to Experiment myself right now as Juventus are breathing down my neck haha..

Cheers TFF

Ok cheers for that Ian, 2 wins out of 2 so far 4-1 win at home and a 1-0 win away, 14 chances to 4 in the 4-1 win with 4-2 on CCC's, 7 chances to their 10 but 3-0 on CCC's, 5 of their shots were long shots too so all in all a good start! Considering I only have 1 winger for each side due to playing a Narrow formation relying on adventurous fullbacks.

This Set is Amazing, went unbeaten well past Christmas with Napoli doing exactly what you said. Some Question tho, Higiuan can't score as a DLF on 433 but scores plenty as an AF in the 442. Should I switch the DLF to an AF on the 433 or leave it? as his build up play is decent.

Also there are Loads of wides and shots from players from all over, should or could it be set to Work ball in to Box to stop a lot of long range shots? I don't want to Experiment myself right now as Juventus are breathing down my neck haha..

Cheers TFF

I find that DLF suites better for 4-3-3 than AF, maybe he scores less but overall team performs better... but you can experiment with AF if you want.

About long shots... There's no point for "Work Ball Into Box" TI because all players already have their shooting at minimum by PI.

TFF, can i ask how you set OI's to different formations ? been driving me mad not been able to do this to my tactic, thanks in advance, and hope you didn't mind me asking in your thread :)

Mate, If I understood your question correctly so you just make OI whatever you want against different formations during the match and save the tactic during the match... that's all.

Here's my 2nd season results at West Ham. Ehh… a lot of pics but I think this can be helpful. It gives some understanding how to build your team to suite this system.

*TABLE*

Table.jpg

*FIXTURES*

Fixtures.jpg

*TRANSFERS*

Transfers.jpg

*TRANSFERS*

Transfers2.jpg

*TEAM*

Team1.jpg

These players I use as AML/ML/AMR/MR:

Morrison.jpg

Ruben.jpg

Wijnaldum.jpg

Victor.jpg

These players I use as DM(4-3-3) and MCL(4-4-2):

Diame.jpg

Ekdal.jpg

These players I use as AMCR(4-3-3) and MCR(4-4-2):

Micael.jpg

Yttergard.jpg

@TotalFootballFan I'm giving the V2 tactics a try with the Brazil National Team just for fun. I'm wondering though What happens if you have players that are "Accomplished" or "Competent" in the AMR/AMC/AML positions but are "Awkward" or worse in the MR/MC/ML positions? For example I play Coutinho as AML Oscar as AMC and Willian as AMR but neither Coutinho or Willian are classed as very competent by the game in the ML and MR positions (Their positions turn red or yellow when you put them there).

Does this matter to the tactic? Because if it does it means they will have to be dropped if we face an opposing formation which doesn't have an AMC which is a huge shame. The same situation applies to Domestic clubs - If I have players that are "Accomplished" in AMR/AMC/AML but are "Awkward" or worse in MR/MC/ML, will I have to drop these players if we are playing that formation and bring in others that can play both roles?

OR if I don't have players that are Accomplished in MR/MC/ML positions should I stick to the 4 3 3 version?

@TotalFootballFan I'm giving the V2 tactics a try with the Brazil National Team just for fun. I'm wondering though What happens if you have players that are "Accomplished" or "Competent" in the AMR/AMC/AML positions but are "Awkward" or worse in the MR/MC/ML positions? For example I play Coutinho as AML Oscar as AMC and Willian as AMR but neither Coutinho or Willian are classed as very competent by the game in the ML and MR positions (Their positions turn red or yellow when you put them there).

Does this matter to the tactic? Because if it does it means they will have to be dropped if we face an opposing formation which doesn't have an AMC which is a huge shame. The same situation applies to Domestic clubs - If I have players that are "Accomplished" in AMR/AMC/AML but are "Awkward" or worse in MR/MC/ML, will I have to drop these players if we are playing that formation and bring in others that can play both roles?

OR if I son't have players that are Accomplished in MR/MC/ML positions should I stick to the 4 3 3 version?

First of all if player has rating less than “Accomplished” for position this means he performs worse than he capable of.

How much worse? 20%? 30%? 40%? We only can guessing about it… and only SI can give clear answer about it…

It’s very hard to build team without “Training Position” option. When you manage club it makes all thing easy but when you manage national team I really don’t know.

Here’s some guide how deal with that when you mange club. Example from my West Ham save:

I had two main Inside Forwards for 4-3-3 and 4-2-2: Ravel Morrison and Ruben Garcia.

Ravel Morrison by default can play these positions:

Morrison_Positions.jpg

As you can see by default he can only play in 4-3-3 as Left/Right Inside forward because he has "Fairly Strong" rating for his weak foot so he can play on right and on left but he is useless in 4-4-2... this is not acceptable because buying players for different tactic isn't an options so I trained him ML position and here is result:

Morrison_Positions2.jpg

Ruben Garcia by default can play these positions:

Ruben_Positions.jpg

He is left footed and can only play as right Inside Forward in 4-3-3 but he has only competent rating for MR so in 4-4-2 he would perform not for 100% of his potential so I trained him MR position and here's result.

Ruben_Positions2.jpg

Conclusion: as you can see Ravel Morrison and Ruben Garcia don't suite this system be default but position training fixes this problem.

How long it takes to train position? It varies from few weeks to few months depends in hidden "Versatility" attribute of the player.

How long it takes to train position? It varies from few weeks to few months depends in hidden "Versatility" attribute of the player.

Thanks very much for the advice :) It is a pain not being able to train players for new positions and set up training schedules etc when playing as a national side. I'm playing as Brazil to see how well certain players play in certain positions. My idea was the best possible players will give me an indication of who should play where when I change to a domestic team later on. In the 433 the AMC seems to get a lot of goals and chances.

Problem is Brazil just don't seem to have very good ML and MR players without of course sacrificing the other attacking options such as Willian, Coutinho, Oscar and Hulk for much less quality players or playing wing backs at MR and ML. I may just use the 433 for now because it seems to be working great. Beat Holland 4 - 1 in my first game and Australia 5 - 1 in the next. I'll play until the end of the world cup and then may try with Belgium and will let you know how it goes.

@Totalfootballfan

I managed to breeze my way to the world cup semi finals as Brazil but then I lost 4 - 2 to that ridiculous fake Germany team, 4 goals conceded in the first 20 minutes. I don't even count that as a result though because they are just a ridiculous team that SI have messed up badly. I really should have done the "fix" for the game before playing an international game to get the real Germany.

I only used the 433 all the way through and it's been great as Brazil, lot's of big winning margins and no losses except against that overpowered stupid Germany side. The goals are shared out a lot too from all forward positions and even midfield. The AMC Oscar scored the most it seemed but in the World Cup itself Neymar scored a goal a game so I imagine a more lethal striker like Falcao or Cavani would score a lot using this tactic or am I wrong?

I love tactics that let a star striker score 25 - 30 goals a season similar to Suarez in real life. Would any of these tactics do that in your experience?

I'm gonna start again with another International team after fixing Germany. I'm thinking Belgium, Portugal or England seem to have good players for these and would be a bit of a challenge.

4-4-2 TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED TO V3

Changes:

Changed roles for STCL/STCR to Trequartista and added additional PIs.

Guys, I find these changes just awesome. I have on my testing stand increase in possession +15-20% and 30-40% for CCC and Half Chances.

I've tested new 4-4-2 V3 about 60 away games vs Arsenal, Barcelona and Bayern these clubs use 4-1(DM)-2-2-1 formation.

Before with V2 I had average 45-55% possession, now with V3 60-68%. Also amount of CCC and Half Chances increased approximately 20-30%!

I'm considering similar changes for 4-3-3 but need to test it more to decide.

Also I've updated corner set pieces in 4-4-2 V3.

IMPORTANT

Guys, here's the deal. Under current system it isn't possible to set maximal dribbling settings for "Trequartista" Role by PIs but I find that tactic works more efficient if they had maximal dribbling settings.

There're two options how to get maximal dribbling settings for Trequartista: 1) Add TI "Run at Defence" 2) Teach Strikers PPM "Run With Ball Often"

When I tested I had both options present so I really don't know would be it enough to have only TI "Run at Defence" active so to be safe I recommend teach your strikers "Run With Ball Often" PPM.

I HAVE UPDATED 4-4-2 TO V4 just added TI "Run at Defence" but as I said to be safe also teach your strikers "Run With Ball Often" PPM.

Here's recommend list of PPMs for the Strikers:

1) "Run With Ball Often" – teach it at first priority.

2) "Comes Deep To Get Ball"

3) "Plays One-Twos"

4) "Moves Into Channels"

5) "Tries Killer Ball Often"

BAD PPM – "Gets Forward Whenever Possible"

@Totalfootballfan

I'm about to start a new game as Chelsea but I'm wondering about a couple of things. My main attacking players, their preferred feet and their position competence (N = Natural, A = Accomplished, C = Competent, AW = Awkward, I = Ineffectual) are as follows:-

Hazard (Either Foot) - AML = N, AMC = A, AMR = A, ML = C, MC = A, MR = C

Oscar (Right) - AML = C, AMC = N, AMR = A, ML = C, MC = A, MR = C

Willian (Right Only) - AML = A, AMC = N, AMR = A, ML = AW, MC = A, MR = I

Schurrle (Right) - AML = N, AMC = C, AMR = C, ML = C, MC = I, MR = I

Salah (Left) - AML = A, AMC = A, AMR = N, ML = I, MC = AW, MR = I

As you can see from the above my best player Hazard is only competent at ML. My 2nd best players Willian and Oscar are both right footed so would have to play as AML but they are only either Competent or Awkward as ML.

Based on your above advice would I need to play Hazard as AMR/MR to open up the AML/ML slot for either Oscar or Willian because they are right footed and would I then need to train Hazard as an MR and train both/either Oscar and Willian as ML? It seems a shame to take my best player Hazard away from the left hand side too.

I know I could just Play Schurrle as AML/ML and Salah as AMR/MR and that would fit in with your advice but ideally I want to be able to get Hazard, Willian and Oscar in the same team as much as possible as they are far better than Schurrle and Salah.

Basically what would you do with the above attacking players? Who would you retrain and where would you play them?

Based on your above advice would I need to play Hazard as AMR/MR to open up the AML/ML slot for either Oscar or Willian because they are right footed and would I then need to train Hazard as an MR and train both/either Oscar and Willian as ML?

Yup. That's optimal choice. I would did the same.

Btw, Oscar has "Fairly Strong" rating for left foot so he can play as right Inside Forward too.

It seems a shame to take my best player Hazard away from the left hand side too.

Nahh… I don’t see nothing tragic here... he will perform just fine on both sides.

Yup. That's optimal choice. I would did the same.

Btw, Oscar has "Fairly Strong" rating for left foot so he can play as right Inside Forward too.

Nahh… I don’t see nothing tragic here... he will perform just fine on both sides.

Great. Thanks very much :)

So I suppose I could play Hazard as AML, Oscar as AMR and Willian as AMC. :thup:

I'll do the following I think though:-

- Train Willian as ML

- Train Hazard as ML and then MR

- Train Oscar as MR and then maybe AML and ML

- Train Schurrle as ML and then maybe AMC

- Train Salah as MR

That should cover a lot of positions

I've updated filters and attributes recommendations.

Considering new Trequartista role for strikers I merge them with AMCR(4-3-3) because now you need similar players for these position.

Players like these suites just fine for strikers and AMCR:

Leo.jpg

Rafina.jpg

Also changed attributes recommendations for MCL(4-3-3) and MCR(4-4-2) position. Slightly reduced attacking attributes but made this guys reasonable competent at defense.

Players like these suites just fine:

Ekdal.jpg

Enzo.jpg

Guys, I've updated all tactic and put awesome attaking corner setup into it.

These positions are supposed to have high "Jumping Reach" attribute: both central defenders and DM(4-3-3)/MCL(4-4-2).

Also defensive corner setup has been updated.

Amazing in my Chelsea game so far. 16 games into the premier league and we've got 14 wins and 2 one-all draws and one of the draws was against Man Utd at Old Trafford where we conceded from a corner very late on. We have conceded very few and are scoring 3 - 5 goals a game home and away. The champions league group stage has been similar. We won all six games by big margins. I know I'm Chelsea but it's still very impressive. I find myself using the 442 more now and in games where I go a goal down early (which are rare and usually due to corners or a rare mistake by a player) I instantly switch to the 442 and it seems to blow them away very fast like they are not ready for it. I also do this whenever it's nil nil at half time.

I bought Luke Shaw and Diego Costa who have both been superb in it. Hazard and Costa seem to be tailor made for the 442, scoring for fun. I'll finish the season soon and will post screenshots. I haven't used waste time except once yet as when I did the other team equalised resulting in my other draw in the league so I'm paranoid to use it now.

Total - if I swap the tactics I'm using now (442 - V4, 433 - V3 and Waste Time V3) to the latest versions you've just posted will it negatively affect my team? Am I best waiting until next season now that my team are used to the tactics or are the changes only slight?

Total - if I swap the tactics I'm using now (442 - V4, 433 - V3 and Waste Time V3) to the latest versions you've just posted will it negatively affect my team? Am I best waiting until next season now that my team are used to the tactics or are the changes only slight?

There won't be any changes to familiarity or something like that because it's identical I only put improved corner setup in new versions and that's all. I strongly recommend use it because I'm observing my scoring rate from corners improved 3-4 times. :)

There won't be any changes to familiarity or something like that because it's identical I only put improved corner setup in new versions and that's all. I strongly recommend use it because I'm observing my scoring rate from corners improved 3-4 times. :)

Great I'll try it now. 20 games in 3 draws, 1 loss 17 wins. The loss was to City away. How many do your strikers score for you Total? Diego Costa has scored 11 in 20 so far which is pretty good

I'm afraid these tactics are going rapidly downhill in the Premier League. I've had 8 draws so far as Chelsea which is unacceptable really as most of them have been against small teams at home and I have the likes of Diego Costa, Eto'o, Torres and Ba up front. The media are basically laughing at my strikers too because of their lack of goals because most of our goals come from corners. I'm amazed at how you were able to win the league as West Ham when I'm getting so many draws against tiny teams as Chelsea :confused:

@TotalFootballFan I hope your "perfection" tactic is worth using because I'm about to give up on supremacy I think :(

I'm afraid these tactics are going rapidly downhill in the Premier League. I've had 8 draws so far as Chelsea which is unacceptable really as most of them have been against small teams at home and I have the likes of Diego Costa, Eto'o, Torres and Ba up front. The media are basically laughing at my strikers too because of their lack of goals because most of our goals come from corners. I'm amazed at how you were able to win the league as West Ham when I'm getting so many draws against tiny teams as Chelsea :confused:

@TotalFootballFan I hope your "perfection" tactic is worth using because I'm about to give up on supremacy I think :(

I’ve switched for Perfection, find this tactic very well balanced and it shows excellent results vs all formation. Also easy to play and build team around it.

I’ve switched for Perfection, find this tactic very well balanced and it shows excellent results vs all formation. Also easy to play and build team around it.

My season actually picked up after my last post. :) I think that was a mid season slump. We won the rest of our games convincingly and won the league, fa cup and capital one cup and lost to real madrid on penalties in the Champions League Final :( Diego Costa got 24 goals and was top scorer in the league. My other strikers were ok but not great. Hazard has been superb.

I think I'll switch to Perfection now for season 2

• 3 weeks later...

Archived