poor runs

why is it if you lose one game you go on a poor run.

No matter if i play a different 11 to the 11 that just lost

whether i change my tactics

wethere i dominate the next game

whenever i lose the next performances will bring poor results

It happens in every save i lose 1 game then suddenly i cant win for the next five no matter how well i play

Tactics is only one part of a match. Another one that you're not taking into account is man management or team talks. It is up to you to motivate and give your players confidence after a loss as morale would have taken a hit.

I feel morale drops too quickly after 1 defeat...

You're generalising when it isn't the case after every defeat. I have had defeats where morale stayed at fairly good after the match even though I started the game with fairly good morale. It depends who you are playing and what your expectations were from the players set by your team talks.

Never underestimate team talks.

I gave my Queens Park team a quick talking to after a 6 game winless streak sent their morale nosediving.

Following game....a 3-0 win against Clyde.

Coincidence? No chance. It was my words of wisdom that did the trick.

Never underestimate team talks.

I gave my Queens Park team a quick talking to after a 6 game winless streak sent their morale nosediving.

Following game....a 3-0 win against Clyde.

Coincidence? No chance. It was my words of wisdom that did the trick.

So what was this genius team talk then?

considering the lack of option in team talks its pretty hard to do good ones without players thinking its repetitive

So you're struggling with team talks, but you want more options to be confused with?

You need to look at everything in context. Do you saw attention to the in-match widgets telling you what your player's mental state is? That will help you already. If they're often starting a game nervously, then take pressure off as an example.

to the hunter mod guy

i mean it like this, say i play a weakened team in the champs cup group stages after ive already topped the group and lose all of a sudden the players from the first team take a morale hit even if they have no involvement what so ever in the last match .

concerning team talks if my team is playing well winning games there are only two or three options which are available, after about 5 games of using the options the team stop responding then i do things like "i have nothing to say about the performance" and BOOM drop in marale. this especially happens when all my staff recomend saying it. When is it ever a good time to use that team talk?

Archived