Van Der Vaart or Maxi Rodriguez

glennuk

Ok i can sign maxi rodriguez or Van Der Vaart for my Valencia team.

I just bought modric so if i bought van der vaart he would play mostly with modric in a two man centre midfield, with modric occasionally playing on one of the wings.

If i bought rodriguez he would either play right wing forward or the centre midfield role.

I like both players and they are both creative and can score goals which is what i want.

I would prefer to play the person i buy in MC with a Farrow going forward. And of course cover for right wing (I know van der vaart cant play there but if he was in the team modric would have more roam to play on the right or left)

Rodriguez is amazingly ****. He's not creative, he can't pass and can barely dribble. Rubbish all round. He'd only be suitable as a striker and he's just good there.

wow you dont like maxi do you???

to be fair, he isnt as bad as you make him out to be. He plays well on the wing imo and can be a quality signing if you get him for the right price.

anyway VDV is better

I'm in the minority here, but I've had both Maxi and VDV, albeit on different teams, and Maxi has performed better by a lot. More goals, more assists (even though I use him as a winger), and better average rating.

Still, VDV is probably a better idea to sign..

Van Der Vaart is very injury-prone in my game, he usually only averages about 20 league games a season, but when he does play, he has like a 1 in 2 goal-scoring ratio, while Maxi Rodriguez has been disappointing for me in the couple of times I've signed him.

Archived