FM13: Ole Kristian Selnaes

DirtyJoe

Ole Kristian Salnaes

Midfield Centre / Defensive Midfielder / Attacking Midfielder

Rosenborg - Trippeligaen

screenshot20121229at421.png

Sale Value : $700k (sterling)

A very versatile player, playing throughout the midfield. A player for a championship side. Needs a little work in a few areas, but at 18 you have time to develop.

olekristianselnaes.png

I signed him right at the start of my save for £1.1m and he has been superb for me as a DLP, he is still keeping stats wise better players out of my side which has now achieved consecutive top four finishes, a very consistent performer, comes higly reccomended from me, a real bargain as well

I bought him at the start of my Everton save and he didn't impress me hugely. I played him as a DLP next to Fellaini and he averaged below 7 over the time I had him. No glaring mistakes or weaknesses, just nothing spectacular either. Once I brought in Vadis Odijda (who has been amazing) he was moved to a backup role and has been reliably average. Despite training, tutoring, and ample gametime, his stats haven't really moved from where they started. May just be at his limit on my save. West Ham or Wolves (can't remember which) came in with a $6.5m offer, and due to the more promising regen I had, he was gone for a healthy 600% profit.

I would recommend him as a good player for lower league teams, a reliable player for lower Prem teams, and a reliable backup for mid-table or cash poor upper table Prem teams. Worst case is you can probably make a tidy profit on him if you get him early.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
I bought him at the start of my Everton save and he didn't impress me hugely. I played him as a DLP next to Fellaini and he averaged below 7 over the time I had him. No glaring mistakes or weaknesses, just nothing spectacular either. Once I brought in Vadis Odijda (who has been amazing) he was moved to a backup role and has been reliably average. Despite training, tutoring, and ample gametime, his stats haven't really moved from where they started. May just be at his limit on my save. West Ham or Wolves (can't remember which) came in with a $6.5m offer, and due to the more promising regen I had, he was gone for a healthy 600% profit.

I would recommend him as a good player for lower league teams, a reliable player for lower Prem teams, and a reliable backup for mid-table or cash poor upper table Prem teams. Worst case is you can probably make a tidy profit on him if you get him early.

Did you play him in DLP (Defend) or (Support) because his stats aren't really suited for a defensive role.

Archived