A New Challenge

After my little teaser in another thread ive decided to release the details. It goes like this:

I will be looking for 19 people to take part in the all new premier league. All premiership teams will be overwrote by a team of your name and every premiership players will be released. You will then pick your 36 man squad but the interesting part is you wont be picking players you will be picking numbers between 1 -720 and your team between 1-20. These will be drawn at random, i know there is not 720 players in the premier league so i will be picking random players to join the list. The first registered will get 1st pick at the numbers. I will be the last team and will have the last 36 players. This is why i said it will take some time to complete. Just to add i will be using the original database with no changes to players or teams.

Once everything is complete the challenge is to win the title and champions league before you are allowed to buy or sell, so effectively you could end up with 14 keepers, 13LB, 8 RB and 1 CM in your squad and you wont know until the whole file is completed!

What do you all think? Any questions?

Just to add i will only complete this if i get 19 people interested and i get feedback as there has been a number of challenges where ive received no feedback!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Great idea, i join.

Just another thing though, wouldn't it be better to separate all the positions? So for example GK's numbers 1-40 (or whatever) then have numbers and a draw for each position to make it fairer?

No as that makes it more interesting not knowing what positions your going to get. Ill have to start and get the players down on paper so i can get a head start!

95% done just need to add the extra players now, just to add if you pick numbers 1-36 that does not mean you will get all Arsenal players as they have been scrambled all over the draws.

But for it to ga ahead we need another 8 people!

Or, if we can't get the rest of the players, just choose random numbers and make the SI Staff members the managers, Like Marc, Ter, Olly etc. They don't have to play but fun to have them in the game.

come on everybody only 3 spaces left. I will be looking for someone to help me with the codes to change the managers names to your names as i will be to busy with the other codes. Any offers?

Lol, is that how you talk to your friends irl. Just go upto them and rhyme their names.

LSD : "Woah, your not that fit? I bet your names Sh................aron!"

i know i havent been having the best of luck making the Blue Sq. Premier logos work lol

but if anybody wants a logo done for their team, feel free to ask me here.

if people do make requests, we should all put each others logos into our own game, to give each other more identification....

I've never played the Handheld version but if that doesn't matter then I'd love to be part of this sign up.

Do you have the game? If you do then it's no trouble if you haven't played, but if you don't have the game at all, im afraid you won't be able to participate.

Erm this sounds like fun i will join:)

But could someone explain it to me please as im new and do not entirely understand how it works.

Thanks

Basically, all the premier league clubs are replaced by ours. We all pick 36 numbers, with each player in the premiership being a number. No one knows who the numbers are so someone might get Ronaldo and then a load of Sunderland players, or someone might hit gold and get Rooney, Torres and Vidic. Then, when all teams and players are done, we play through the game.

Hopefully, we have only one more spot to fill.

Do you have the game? If you do then it's no trouble if you haven't played, but if you don't have the game at all, im afraid you won't be able to participate.

I misinterpreted the opening post and I didn't realise you needed game to participate so I won't be taking part.

Archived