FM 2012 English Pyramid down to Level 11 (Level 14 Notts Leagues) Original by golden eagle

lionel messi

First of all credit must go to golden eagles who did all the hard work with the research and inputting all the data.

List of changes i have made

Removed levels 12-14 (apart from the notts, humber, east riding, doncaster, midland alliance, & sheffield & hallamshire leagues)

Removed U18 teams from playable teams

Altered league reputations for level 10-14

Altered club reputations for level 10-14

Lowered attendances for levels 9-14

Re created FA Trophy with all qualifying rounds

Re created FA Cup with all qualifying rounds

Re created FA Vase with all qualifying rounds

Removed the custom reserve leagues

Added east midlands counties league & West riding leagues to the system

Altered reputations of lower league cups

Set regional divisions for all teams Level 1-14

Created remaining reserve teams for notts leagues Level 13-14

Set all awards for level 6-14 leagues

Set prize money for leagues & cups

Lowered facilities for clubs level 10-14

Added more leagues level 12-14

Set stadium expansion for all non league clubs below blue square premier to 15,000 (unless they ground share with a team in a higher division)

Download Link http://www.sendspace.com/file/tt7tz1

• 4 months later...

Well I dunno whats going on with mine, but there is 8k prizes for the winners of semi-finals. Is there any way I can change it without messing with my game save? Checked in the editor and it only says the prize money you have set, don't really understand why its giving me that amount of money.

it might have something to do with dynamic reputations or something like that, if you are playing a long term game i would not worry about too much as you will need all the money you can get once you reach the proffessional leagues, i have currenty just reached the championship and still only have a 1,000 capacity ground and losing loads of money, nearly 4 million in debt now.

well the planning of the new stadium has been scraped due to the local council blocking it, they are converting the 1,000 capacity into seats now, i am now playing in wakefield's 11,000 capacity ground until the conversion is complete in january then move back into my 1,000 capacity all seater ground lol, what team are you managing by the way?

oh i thought you meant further down the english pyramid, i just have the english league's loaded with the players from uk and ireland loaded. im really struggling on my game, the new stadium keeps getting blocked due to the local council blocking it, i have a 1,000 seat stadium in the championship and am losing lots of money each month and finding it very hard to sell any players, im currently 4.5 million in debt and rising.

• 9 months later...

Archived