[FM12] Advanced Editor

Mercurio.3

Didn't read the question.

I haven't found how to unlock the Advanced Editor yet, used the files from FM11 but no luck.

The download by MagicMastermind124 will be available to you soon. Check out and join FMUpdates for information http://fmupdates.com/fluxbb/ if you are interested in the Advanced Editor :)

• SI Staff
An editor only supposed to be used by developers. But it can be added to the game with ease; it enables you to add more complicated and specific nation rules.

I don't know how to do it! :(

We're currently testing out the Advanced Rules to see how the current version works out. Bear in mind that it is not as easy to use as it has been in previous iterations due to changes SI have made. Even though the Advanced Rules is unsupported it seems to be the wrong decision as I feel they have ruined this part of the editor by making it not work as intended.

We're currently testing out the Advanced Rules to see how the current version works out. Bear in mind that it is not as easy to use as it has been in previous iterations due to changes SI have made. Even though the Advanced Rules is unsupported it seems to be the wrong decision as I feel they have ruined this part of the editor by making it not work as intended.

I fully agree with that conclusion. But in a way already said so.. lol..

That sounds ominous :(

Archived