'r Arwyrain chan Merthyr Saint A F C 'r Cymraeg Faboed

Alkaline Attack

0xmAP.jpg

History

Merthyr Saints were elected to the Welsh Football League in 1995, after winning the South Wales Amateur League for the third time whilst playing under the name of Hoover Sports and sharing the use of Penydarren Park – home of Merthyr Tydfil FC.

Promotion to Welsh League Division 2 was achieved at the first attempt. In the year 2000, Hoover Sports moved to the ICI Rifle Fields ground in Pant, just off the A465, raising £500,000 to upgrade the facilities and changing their name to Merthyr Saints FC.

Merthyr Saints remained in Welsh League Division 2 for ten consecutive seasons with their highest finishing position being fifth in 2003/04. Merthyr Saints were unfortunate to be relegated to Welsh League Division 3 at the end of the 2006/07 season after finishing fourth from bottom of division 2.

At the end of 2008/2009 season they were relegated and now play in the South Wales Amateur League (Division 1).

Patch: 11.3 with CymruAMBythWXM's Wales Partial Level 6 file & Psycho1970's PowerGens 2011 File added

Leagues Loaded: Wales - Down to Regional Divisions 2

Database: Custom with players from top clubs from every Continent

Club Information:

huLou.png

Best Players:

Wayne Savage (MC) - The oldest Player by a few years but has gotten experience that helps us from his playing days with Ton Petre, Merthyr and Port Talbot.

David Tooney (GK) - Only 19 and is the best Goalkeeper in the team so he should be a good guy between the sticks.

Dale Clarke (DR) - Rated as the best in the club, he's 23 years old and only previous experience is 2 seasons with Newport County from 2004-2006.

Preseason:

Media Prediction: 3rd

Board Expectation: Promotion

Wage Budget: N/A

Wage Total: N/A

Ticket Price: £4.00

Season Ticket Price: £37.00

Season Ticket Holders: 10

There is no decent Youth as we have 4 Youth Players and the best has 1/2* CA & 2* PA.

Preseason Friendlies And Cup Games:

Merthyr Saints 0-0 Merthyr Saints Reserves

Merthyr Saints 2-1 New Brighton

Blaenavon 3-1 Merthyr Saints

Saron 1-3 Merthyr Saints

Stanleytown 1-3 Merthyr Saints

Merthyr Saints 1-4 Llantwit Major

Merthyr Saints 2-2 Abergavenny Thursdays

Welsh Trophy 1st Qual. Round: Merthyr Saints 1-2 Rhos Utd (aet)

Welsh Cup 1st Qual. Round: Merthyr Saints 4-0 Connah's Quay Town

SWFA Cup 1st Round: Merthyr Saints 3-2 Grange (aet)

A decent preseason with mixed results and we may have a couple of cup runs going to start things off.

Wales the land of hope and glory!!! Good luck I love the Welsh league but it is sooooo hard only you can raise the leagues profile within Europe its taken me 20 years with TNS (so even longer for you starting lower down) to get to a 3star league.

It is hard and will try your patients alot but stick with it!!

Thanks Flamers and ImHungry :thup:

August 2010

League: Merthyr Saints 1-0 Penygraig

After Preseason I wasn't sure on what to expect, it was a bore 1st half even if we got 4 yellow cards within the first 20 minutes the only goal came 15 minutes from time from a 15 year old AM/R called Carl Lloyd scores into the middle of the net from just inside the 18 yard box, the match ended with 9 Yellow cards being given out in a pretty even game.

League: Brynna 2-2 Merthyr Saints

Another even game where we scored a 12th minute penalty giving us the lead for 3 minutes before Brynna's MR Ian Simmonds equalised with a diving header inside the 6 yard box. We then went 2-1 up in the 27th minute scoring a placed shot and could of gone 3-1 up after 31 minutes but Wayne Savages penalty was saved. In the 66th minute Adam Tooney scored and own goal which stopped us from getting win and an important early 3 points.

League: AFC Bargoed Redz 2-2 Merthyr Saints

Another drawn game which we should have won, we went 1-0 down after 33 minutes thanks to their striker Lee Walker scoring from the edge of the area. We equalised in the 37th minute though as Carl Lloyd scores a penalty, we then go 2-1 up after 73 minutes thanks to Gareth Thomas scoring a long range effort but as our luck so far our lead lasted 5 minutes when Ben Jenkins equalised again for Bargoed Redz from a shot at the edge of the area.

1Ei96.png

September 2010

League: Merthyr Saints 1-1 Abercwmboi

We were lucky to escape with another draw this match, we went 1-0 down after 37 minutes after their young striker Ryan Davies scored a header from point blank range. Not to be outdone we equalised in the 48th minute thanks to our striker Ben Jones scoring from inside the 6 yard box into the corner of the net. that was it for the goals or so I thought as in the 50th minute Abercwmboi scored again but thankfully for us it was called as being offside so we escaped with another draw.

League: Cwm NI 4-1 Merthyr Saints

A very abrupt end to our unbeaten run in this game I was very confident as we took a 1-0 lead in the 44th minute thanks to Lee Green scoring a goal that hit the post before it went in. We managed to hold it until the 75th minute when then our Goalkeeping and Defence just fell apart as Cwm Ni's Centre-Back Ian Lewis scored a close range goal which was followed up by a very late hat-trick from their Striker Michael Hughes who scored from a header in the 81st minute, from a close range shot in the 85th minute and from a placed shot in the 91st minute! And I made sure that I let my players know that I was angry.

Welsh Cup 2nd Qualifying Round: Merthyr Saints 3-0 Caldicot Town AFC

What a change from the League match only 3 days earlier! Caldicot are currently 4th place in the Welsh League Division 1 which is 4 divisions above us! which is like a match up of say Crawley Town and Manchester United in division difference? ;) Anyway, Lee Williams started the scoring in the 27th minute thanks to a close range header, Caldicot were reduced to 10 men in the 50th minute as their Right Defender Lee Doyle received a red card thanks to a professional foul which gave us the upper hand. Our Centre Mid scored a penalty in the 55th minute making us go 2-0 up with 35 minutes left to play, to finish things off our captain Mark Williams scored a close range effort on the 65th minute securing us a place in the Welsh Cup 1st Round against Welsh Alliance League Premier Division team Llandudno Junction on the 16th of October.

League: Merthyr Saints 4-0 Ynysddu Crusaders

We gained a lot of confidence after the 3-0 beating of Caldicot and we only bettered our performance here as Ceri Richards scored an incisive finish to make it 1-0 in the 27th minute (27th again?) Our experienced Midfielder Wayne Savage doubled our lead in the 43rd minute from scoring just outside the penalty area. Gareth Thomas made it 3-0 after scoring thanks to an assist from the woodwork in the 67th minute in the end that would of been good enough but Ceri Richards scored again to make it 4-0 in injury time thanks to a well timed finish.

League: Merthyr Saints 1-0 Caerau Boys Club

A much closer game this time that was nearly a 0-0 draw but one of our Midfielders Luke Hier scored from just outside the 18 yard box in the 86th minute followed by Caerau's Defender Mark Powell receiving a late red card in the 90th minute from a professional foul.

League: Penyrheol AFC 1-2 Merthyr Saints

Another close game but another win to end a good month we held the score 0-0 until we went 1-0 down in the 52nd minute thanks to striker Gareth Thomas header from point-blank range, we then equalised 5 minutes later thanks to Carl Lloyd scoring a penalty in the 57th minute, Carl hadn't finished finding the net as he scored a 2nd in the 64th minute thanks to a tidy finish.

iZVA6.png

October 2010

SWFA Cup 2nd Round: Merthyr Saints 3-3 Llanrummey United (5-3 on penalties)

We should of been able to win this without needing to go to extra time, never mind needing to win on penalties but at the end of the day a win is a win and I will gladly take it. Winger Carl Lloyd gave us the lead from a tap-in in the 21st minute scoring his 8th of the season so far and he's only 16. Llanrummey Captain Paul Davies equalised thanks to a close range shot in the 38th minute, in the 2nd half we went 2-1 down as centre-back Geraint Porter scores a diving header in the 64th minute, we equalised in the 86th minute of normal time as Ben Jones capitalises on Connor Reid's mistake to score. We were now into extra time and we found ourselves winning 3-2 in the 112th minute as Leigh Williams scored from point blank range, Llanrummey equalised in the 118th minute of the game from a close range header. It went to penalties, we scored all 5 and Llanrummey missed their 2nd penalty so we go through to the 3rd round of the SWFA Cup against Tonypandy on the 27th of November.

League: Llangynwyd Rangers 1-3 Merthyr Saints

Technically our 6th win in a row in all competitions with the scoring opened by Darren Cooper in the 12th minute from a header from point-blank range, Llangynwyd equalised in the 27th minute as Mark Llewellyn scored a deftly executed finish. Our 19 year old striker Ben Lloyd put us 2-1 up in the 62nd minute with a well executed finish and then in the 72nd minute our 15 year old midfielder Ben Lloyd scored a lucky strike to finish off the scoring. Llangynwyd Rangers' Steve Owens was red carded in the 92nd minute for ungentlemanly conduct.

League: Merthyr Saints 1-2 Ferndale BC

A disappointing game as we were at home and scored an early goal by Darren Cooper scoring a header in the 2nd minute, Ferndale made it 1-1 before 10 minutes as Joe Vaughan equalised in the 7th minute from a firm diving header. Ryan Connor scored the winner fro Ferndale in the 67th minute from a well timed finish from close range.

Welsh Cup 1st Round: Merthyr Saints 3-1 Llandudno Junction

An amazing win against a team that are 3 leagues above us! Carl Lloyd scored again and it was the opener putting us 1-0 up in the 23rd minute, Llandudno's Full-Back Geraint bird equalised in the 29th minute with an impeccably timed finish, we went 2-1 up in the 32nd minute thanks to Llandudno's Captain Chris Allen scoring an own-goal, Gareth Thomas scored the final goal of the game in the 47th minute.

League: Graig AFC 0-0 Merthyr Saints

A bore 0-0 draw which we should have won as we were more dominant and had 6 shots on target compared to there 0 shots on target.

HsHES.png

IeBn3.jpg

Merthyr Saints

Mid-season Update

League Table - Results - Finances

The leagues going well, good do with a few more wins and a few less draws but atleast we're getting points and living up to 3rd place expectations.

3 of my 4 Youth Players are now rated high enough for me to notice them:

Tom Simmons (YP1) - Assistants Report

Ceri Richards (YP2) - Assistants Report

Liam Gibson (YP3) - Assistants Report

Merthyr Saints

End of Season Review

League Table - League Positions Graph - Fixtures - Finances

Promotion! I was hoping to get at least third but I'm glad that we're promoted without having to go through the promotion playoffs, the finances are slowly going into the red so I'll try to arrange a couple of money spinning friendlies in the new season.

Welsh Trophy: Lost in 1st Qualifier

I would of liked to of gone further but no biggie, there is always next year.

SWFA Cup: Lost in 3rd Round

We rode our luck getting to the Third Round and lost to eventual winners Tonypandy.

Welsh Cup: Lost in 2nd Round

We actually had a decent cup run beating teams that were in much higher leagues than ourselves before being beat by Cernaes Bay.

Youth Watch

Tom Simmons (YP1) - Good debut season making 11 appearances in the first team at 16.

Ceri Richards (YP2) - Doesn't look too good but scored a few helpful goals during the season.

Season   Division                   Pos     SWFA Cup     Welsh Cup    Welsh Trophy        Other Achievements 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2010/11  S. Wales Amateur Div 2     1st     3rd round     2nd Rnd    1st Qual. Round     Promoted as Champions

Preseason:

Media Prediction: 9th

Board Expectation: Stay Clear of Relegation

Promotion Odds: 10/1

Wage Budget: £975 (N/A)

Wage Total: £18 (N/A)

Ticket Price: £4.00 (£4.00)

Season Ticket Price: £37.00 (£37.00)

Season Ticket Holders: 27 (10)

Key: This Season (Last Season)

I managed to get our Youth Players on part-time contracts as we turned Semi-Professional and most accepted £1 p/w contracts so they better have another job!

I also noticed that I had six 16 year olds in the first team that I've added as Youth Players:

Ben Jones (YP4) - Assistants Report

Rob Clarke (YP5) - Assistants Report

Leigh Green (YP6) - Assistants Report

Darren Cooper (YP7) - Assistants Report

Geraint Porter (YP8) - Assistants Report

Leigh Williams (YP9) - Assistants Report

Friendlies

Garw 0-2 Merthyr Saints

St. Davids University College 2-0 Merthyr Saints

Titikaveka 0-1 Merthyr Saints

Merthyr Saints 2-0 Glyn Ceiriog

Merthyr Saints 2-0 Bridgend Street

Friendlies went well winning the money spinner against Titikaveka which gave us 18k and put our finances into the black.

4A8j9.jpg

Merthyr Saints

Mid-Season Review

b8PkF.png

Results

A very bad start to the league as it took us until our 8th game until we actually won a game but since then team morale is on the way up and hopefully more results will follow, but right now we are living up to the expectations of 9th place.

Rough Welsh Translation:

Dechrau gwael iawn at y gynghrair gan ei fod yn mynd â ni hyd nes ein gêm 8 tan i ni mewn gwirionedd yn ennill gêm ond ers hynny ysbryd y tîm ar y ffordd i fyny a gobeithio y bydd canlyniadau mwy yn dilyn, ond ar hyn o bryd yr ydym yn byw hyd at y disgwyliadau y 9fed lle.

Finance Summary - Expenditure - Income - Salary

Finances Look good right now, just gotten rid of a couple of staff members to keep costs down and I just signed a contract until June 2017 full-time at £1 p/w, now THATS commitment!

Rough Welsh Translation:

Cyllid Edrychwch dda iawn erbyn hyn, dim ond gotten gwared o gwpl o aelodau staff i gadw costau i lawr a Fi jyst arwyddo cytundeb tan Mehefin 2017 llawn-amser am £ 1 p / w, thats ymrwymiad nawr!

4A8j9.jpg

Merthyr Saints

End of Season Review

2011/2012 - Montgomeryshire League Division One

tRSmo.png

Well that didn't go to plan, we had a brief time going up to 8th but it wasn't enough as we were relegated on the last day of the season.

Wel nad oedd yn mynd i gynllunio, rydym wedi cael amser byr mynd i fyny at 8, ond nid oedd yn ddigon wrth i ni yn relegated ar ddiwrnod olaf y tymor.

Finances

The Finances are going down as we went back into the red.

Mae Cyllid yn mynd i lawr wrth i ni fynd yn ôl i'r coch.

Cups:

For some reason this season, we weren't entered into any of the cups, I hope things are back to normal next season.

Am ryw reswm y tymor hwn, nid oeddem yn mynd i mewn i unrhyw un o'r cwpanau, yr wyf yn gobeithio pethau yn ôl y tymor arferol nesaf.

Youth:

Tom Simmons (YP1) - Kept him in the U18's and he appeared a whopping 55 times

Ben Jones (YP4) - Appeared in all 20 of our games and managed to get 3 assists aswell.

Rob Clarke (YP5) - Appeared 12 times, average rating of 7

Leigh Green (YP6) - Still rated 4* appeared in every game and scored 4 goals

Geraint Porter (YP8) - Appeared in 15 games and scored but isn't as good as YP1 apparently

These were the only players who remained above 2 1/2* PA so thats why there is a few missing

I probably won't be updating here on Youth for a while as there is so little difference at this level it's like comparing a few pieces of plain chalk you can say that it's a tiny bit shorter than another or that the weights different, but not much else.

Season   Division                   Pos     SWFA Cup     Welsh Cup    Welsh Trophy        Other Achievements 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2010/11  S. Wales Amateur Div 2     1st     3rd round     2nd Rnd    1st Qual. Round     Promoted as Champions
2011/12   Montgomery League 1       10th   Not entered   Not entered    Not entered       Relegated

Gutting to go down that way. :/ Hope you bounce right back up, though. :thup:

Thanks Romanista, things are looking good for promotion so far :thup:

Very good start for you! Hopefully, you can hold on and avoid the immediate drop. Lots of talent floating around in Wales; I spent a number of early years at Prestatyn Town feeding off it as it rose to the top. :)

Thanks DSYoungEsq, unfortunately I won't be using any of the floating talent as I'm not signing any players ;)

4A8j9.jpg

Merthyr Saints

Mid-Season Report

Montgomery Division Two

zxuus.png

dhtOm.png

Things are going very well in the League as we are looking to be re-promoted for next season, we're now out of every competition but we put up an amazing battle away to Port Talbot who beat us 5-4 on penalties and we had 10 men for most of the match in the Welsh Trophy 3rd Round.

We're also getting pounded with suspensions with 4 first teamers that are suspended and 2 or 3 others that are a single yellow card away from suspension.

4A8j9.jpg

Merthyr Saints

End of Season Review

Montgomery League Division Two

KeiZ4.png

ASje1.png

League Position Graph

We're going back up at the first time of asking, and we were lucky to get promoted as with 5 games to go we were 7 points ahead of 2nd place but we only got 3 points out of a possible 15 from the last 5 games so we almost bottled it.

Squad

We have quite a big squad but we really need it, at one point we had around 10-12 players suspended with another 9 on Yellow card warnings, they're not even tackling hard! Adam Tooney is the star for playing in every game this season.

Finances

We've lost 20k this year but are still 40k into the black thanks to 4 Pre-Season Friendlies which helped us through the whole year.

Cups:

Welsh Trophy: Lost to Port Talbot in 3rd Round

We put up a good fight against the Premier League and they were lucky to beat us.

Season           Division           Pos          Welsh Cup       Welsh Trophy        Other Achievements 
2010/11  S. Wales Amateur Div 2     1st           2nd Rnd      1st Qual. Round       Promoted as Champions
2011/12   Montgomery League 1       10th         Not entered    Not entered          Relegated
2012/13   Montgomery League 2       2nd          Not entered    3rd Round            Promoted

Yo yo team.

We may not be a yo-yo team for much longer Nobby, the way things are going ;)

4A8j9.jpg

Merthyr Saints

Montgomeryshire League Division 1

Mid-Season Report

57XLg.png

QUSFf.png

This season we SHOULD be able to avoid another relegation this season, I added one fixture which was happening on the day I do the update (On the 1st of January) and we were placed into the 3rd round of the Welsh Cup for some reason, I don't know if we were meant to be placed here, but I don't mind playing against a Premier League team. I hope we can get over the loss against Abitillery Excelsior who are currently in last.

As you can see we started the season badly but after the 5th game which we lost I decided to try changing tactics and we've gone from a flat 4-4-2 to a 4-1-3-1-1 which has given us some better results so far.

Question to anyone following but as someone who is really quite new to football, Welsh Football has amazed me and is there anywhere to find out ticket prices for games of either Port Talbot (I think the most local Premier Welsh Team to me) and Merthyr Saints just to see what they do, as I've NEVER been to see a football game live in my life and the Port Talbot vs Neath game I saw yesterday was the first time I'd ever seen welsh teams play on the TV, thanks for the help!

Question to anyone following but as someone who is really quite new to football, Welsh Football has amazed me and is there anywhere to find out ticket prices for games of either Port Talbot (I think the most local Premier Welsh Team to me) and Merthyr Saints just to see what they do, as I've NEVER been to see a football game live in my life and the Port Talbot vs Neath game I saw yesterday was the first time I'd ever seen welsh teams play on the TV, thanks for the help!

Had a look on their websites and neither had ticket prices up as far as I can see, but here are the respective pages you can use to contact them.

Port Talbot

Merthyr Saints

Thanks Romanista, I may try contacting them soon!

4A8j9.jpg

Merthyr Saints

End of Season Review

Montgomeryshire League Division One

8FdWQ.png

2lYsl.png

League Position Graph

We survived! and did quite well too, I just hope we can build on it for next season and maybe push for a promotion if we are lucky.

Squad

Our squad is now very big and I think that it is now safe to get rid of a few players to save some wage money and stop as much financial loss.

Finances

Well we're still living off the money made from friendlies, I just hope we don't go into the red this year as I want to organise more local friendlies instead of going to Afghanistan and Papua New Guinea.

Cups:

Welsh Cup: Lost 1-0 to Airbus in the 3rd Round.

Season           Division           Pos          Welsh Cup       Welsh Trophy        Other Achievements 
2010/11  S. Wales Amateur Div 2     1st           2nd Rnd      1st Qual. Round       Promoted as Champions
2011/12   Montgomery League 1       10th         Not entered    Not entered          Relegated
2012/13   Montgomery League 2       2nd          Not entered    3rd Round            Promoted
2013/14   Montgomery League 1       5th          3rd Round      Not entered

4A8j9.jpg

Merthyr Saints

End of Season Review

Montgomeryshire League Division One

ABNeE.png

NoxQ2.png

League Position Graph

We had a slow start and I was worried that we were going to be in the same position as last year with barely scoring and barely conceding which has changed to free-flowing goals but also conceding more. I'm hoping we're not out of our depth in the Mid Wales Football League Division 2.

Squad

The squad is a lot smaller now and i'm really hoping we get a goalkeeper through the Youth system this year as both of our remaining goalkeepers are joining different clubs and then we would have to have an outfield player playing in goal which I do NOT want!

Finances

We are only just in the black now, and it seems to be the ground maintenance which is taking the money away, and the board won't let us relay the pitch either.

2013/14   Montgomery League 1       5th          3rd Round      Not entered
2014/15   Montgomery League 1       1st          Not entered    1st Round            Promoted as Champions

Also, are people following this as other than me there doesn't seem to be a lot of comments from others :thdn:

I am still following this. :)

Good progress getting promoted again. Is it level four you're going to be playing at next season?

Thanks for still following Romanista :):thup:

And yep, Level 4, from here promotions should take us from Mid Wales Football League Division 2 - Mid Wales Football League Division 1 - Welsh Football League Division 1 - Principality Welsh Premier

And it seems that in the Premiership there is a top 2 forming like Scotland's Celtic/Rangers

As what I do is I apply for international jobs, no matter how obscure but my reputation is so low that I got rejected for the Wales U19's but amazingly, 1 country did want me to take them forward and that country was the mighty, forceful, not to be messed with country oooooooof:

wbeSq.png

Macau!

They are currently ranked 202nd out of 208 in the global rankings so I really can't get any lower than this!

As what I do is I apply for international jobs, no matter how obscure but my reputation is so low that I got rejected for the Wales U19's but amazingly, 1 country did want me to take them forward and that country was the mighty, forceful, not to be messed with country oooooooof:

wbeSq.png

Macau!

They are currently ranked 202nd out of 208 in the global rankings so I really can't get any lower than this!

Nice, I thought I was crazy managing Cook Islands but good luck to you.

I started with Tonga, in 2 years I was at Croatia :)

Well done :) I am following but I'm not at home right now

Thanks Flamers, get home soon :p

I'm following :-) Just to clarify, are you having a similar thread to HBrfcrule (almost certainly the wrong spelling) as in not signing any players, and relying only on the youth products?

Thanks for following :) and yes, my thread is similar to Hrbfcrules' as this it Youth Only making it harder on me to get back to back promotions

Before I do the Mid-Season Update I thought that I'd show you the best regens from the Macau National Team, with the PowerGens edit added it makes teams gett better players as regens and some good ones from more obscure countries instead of usual amazing South American, European regens.

DUjXC.png

DOi5S.png

7E0qQ.png

PXDfF.png

Out of interest, what is the best club in Macau at the moment?

The best clubs in Macau are Lam Pak and Monte Carlo as their players take up my whole National Team

Out of interest, why did they change names from Hoover Sports?

Too many jokes about sucking? ;)

I think they were called Hoover Sports because until 2000 Merthyr Saints (Hoover Sports) Played at the Hoover Sports Ground in Merthyr Tydfil before moving grounds and changing the name.

Good job so far with this! Keep up the effort; would love to see you manage what I'm doing from even lower down than I was willing to try a start!

Thanks DSYoungEsq, I'm really enjoying the challenge so far!

4A8j9.jpg

Merthyr Saints

Mid Wales Football League Division Two

Mid-Season Update

tt7dO.png

O7NtS.png

Looks like the Champion gets an automatic promotion and the teams in 2nd - 5th go into a promotion playoff with the winner going up, also it's hard to stay in the league as bottom 4 get relegated.

Before I do the end of season update I thought I'd show you the 'Big 3' of Welsh Football and the Premier League:

NNxw0.png

Llanelli went into the Champions League 1st Qual. and beat Linfield 6-2 on agg, Beat Brondby 2-1 on agg, Beat Litex 1-0 on agg before losing 1-0 on agg in the Playoff against Avenir Beggen.

Llanelli were then placed in the group stages of the EURO Cup with Braga, Partizan & Tottenham but finished last with 0-1-5 and the draw was 3-3 at home to Tottenham.

TNS were entered in the EURO Cup 2nd Qual. and beat Sloboda 3-1, beat APOEL 2-0 but lost to Le Mans FC 3-4 in the 4th Qual.

Neath were also in the EURO Cup but lost 4-0 to WIT-Georgia

I used to visit Macau quite regularly. It's a great place, with lots to see and do...and lots of casinos! :D The Venetian is definitely well worth a look at :thup:

I'm quite surprised at how good some of the Macau players are. Any chance of you signing some of them for your Merthyr Saints squad?

Archived