(WIP) Oceania Nations & O-League (Advance Rules)

jhon.hannam1389

Ofclogo-hqfl.png

I'm currently working on a database using the Advance Rules editor which will have all Oceanic National leagues playable and an updated O-League (database will be tested for 5 season before each update is released to make sure everything is working fine).

Currently active nations and competitions:

Fiji

Fiji National League

New Zealand

ASB Premiership

17 Regional Leagues

2 Cups

U20 Youth league

Papua New Guinea

PNG National Soccer League

Tahiti

Tahiti Division Fédérale

Tahiti Championnat Enterprise

Vanuatu

Port Vila Premier League

Fes Divisen

Ken Memorial Cup

Download Build 5.1

(WIP) Build 5.5 - Updating O-League to real life structure (Still In testing)

Build 5.1 - Udated Tahiti Points System

Build 5.0 - Playable Tahiti Leagues Added

Build 4.0 - Playable Vanuatu Leagues Added

Build 3.0 - Playable Fijian Leagues

Build 2.0 - Playable Papua New Guinea league

Build 1.0 - Original version - Added New Zealand

This update has only been tested on the 11.1.0 Patch so i can't guarantee it will work on any other patch but if it does please let me know.

I am going to keep updating this and adding one nation at a time in the end i hope to have every oceanic national league playable but first i will consentrate on the ones that enter into the O-league.

I have yet to add the following nations that enter the O-League:

New Caledonia

Solomon Islands

I'd also like to thank magicmastermind124 for allowing me to use his version for FM2010 to help make this

Please leave feedback so that if there are problems i can fix them ASAP

Thank You and happy gaming:thup:

Thanks for doing this, hope you stick with it as it has the potential to add a lot to the game.

I've only holidayed one season but in my game Team Wellington won the league and final of the ASB premiership with Waitakere Utd coming second in both. These two teams should therefore have qualified for the O-League. However, in my game NZ was represented by Waitakere Vitor who finished 9th in USD1 and Tauranga City United AFC who were runners up in Northern Division One B and this should definately not have been the case. I'll keep it running see if I spot anything else.

Qualification for the O-League is definately off somehow, holidayed another 4 seasons, after season one only teams from the ASB premiership qualified but sometimes the wrong teams. According to wikipedia the league stage winner and the grand final winner qualify (with the 2nd spot granted to the league runner up if the same team wins both) but I've had Youngheart win the final and not being in the O-League.

Thanks for doing this, hope you stick with it as it has the potential to add a lot to the game.

I've only holidayed one season but in my game Team Wellington won the league and final of the ASB premiership with Waitakere Utd coming second in both. These two teams should therefore have qualified for the O-League. However, in my game NZ was represented by Waitakere Vitor who finished 9th in USD1 and Tauranga City United AFC who were runners up in Northern Division One B and this should definately not have been the case. I'll keep it running see if I spot anything else.

Thank you for noticeing this error i was hoping to get a couple more Oceanic leagues in the database before re-making the O-League so i havn't really looked at that competition much but due to this error i'll re-make the comp now and bring it out for Build 1.5 and add more nations for Build 2.0

I'll try and get the O-League sorted for tomorrow

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/205412-WIP-10.3.0-magicmastermind-s-Oceanic-Leagues-and-updated-O-League

I started this for FM2010, if you wish to use my file you are more than welcome. I remade the O-League so it schedules as in real life.

Thanks for the help much appreciated i'll have a look at your database to see if i can improve mine anywhere and have a look at how you've re-vamped the O-League

Could you release an update with just the ASB Premiership. Or if I load just this league will it run OK or will all the new created teams have an effect on the game?

It will be fine if you only load up NZ in game.

How is it going with the O-League? Any problems?

BTW in Tahiti The points system is different, 4 for win, 2 for draw and 1 for loss.

It will be fine if you only load up NZ in game.

How is it going with the O-League? Any problems?

BTW in Tahiti The points system is different, 4 for win, 2 for draw and 1 for loss.

Hi

thanks for leting me know about the Tahiti points system

i was hoping you could help me out with the O-league i seem to be having a few problems

i've set the comp correctly i think and compared it to yours from fm2010 and it seems to look like i havent missed anything but for some reason the teams play there first five group games correctly but for some reason the sixth game never gets played and the comp never seems to go any further its like it just stops after the fifth game.

• 4 weeks later...

I've got a quasi-accurate cook islands league made up.

It uses the real Cook Islands League structure, but adds a second division with some historical & fictional teams to allow the league to be interesting to play, as well as a third division (unconnected) which consists of the football associations (real) from the outer islands in a league with identical structure to the other 2.

The league schedule is accurate to real life, however I have added these 2 additional divisions, and expanded the FA Cup to include all 3 divisions, instead of just the one

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived