FMFormation's Extended Information Panels

abeatty2209

FMFORMATION'S EXTENDED INFORMATION PANELSV2

At some moment, you are always looking at certain screens in FM and thinking: "Damnz, I am missing some columns here". I intend to fix that problem by giving certain screens extra columns and therefore, more information.

This add-on will alter some screens in FM. The player selection view, shortlists and players search will get a necessary make-over.

The info below will provide you with information about the panels, download link, loads of screenshots, installation instructions and a Q&A (Questions and Answers).

FMFORMATION'S MATCH SETUP

The Lite Version

lite.th.png

The General Version

normalw.th.png

The Extended Version

15112010011355.th.png

FMFORMATION'S SEARCH PANELS

albertbeattysearchshort.th.png

DOWNLOAD

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS

1) Download the file and unpack it using WinRAR to "My Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2011/". There should turn up a "panels" folder in that directory after unpacking. When using a different skin than the default one, please take a look at the Q&A below.

2) In FM, goto "Preferences" and at the left, click on "Display & Sound". Uncheck the box "Use Skin Cache" and check "Always Reload Skin On Confirm". Click on "Confirm" at the left bottom corner.

3) Find out where you can find what by checking the numerous screenshots.

4) That's it! Enjoy. If you would only like to use the assists column, goto "Selection".

Q & A

Q: I am using a different skin than the default one and after following the installation instructions, the panels are not working or not showing up. Can I use these panels with a modified skin?

A: Yes you can. Find the location of your skin. This is most likely: "My Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2011/skins/<skin name>/"

Extract this download to the folder mentioned above. For example, when using the Seven skin, you unpack this "panels" folder to "My Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2011/skins/seven/".

It will ask to overwrite one of both files. If not, you've done something wrong. Take another good look at the instructions. Now overwrite the file(s) and follow Step 2 of the Installation Instructions again.

It is always when making changes to load another skin and change back to the skin you want to use. This makes sure the skin is really reloaded and recognized the new changes.

Q: I don't like one of the panels but I really like the other one. Do I need to use both?

A: Of course you can. The team selection add-on is named "team squad". The search panels add-on is called "person search list". Just delete the one you don't like.

That's it for now guys! I would love to hear your opinion about this all and perhaps I can improve it more.

Enjoy these add-ons and I hope it will give you an even better FM experience!

hello mate, thank you for your work, but if you have time and you want to help me, could you please do a team squad screen with the following columns ? I say that because I made my own from the game but after I enter in the FM or I play a game when I return to team squad it returns to the default values. In fact it is the TEAM SELECTION with some columns added by me. THE COLUMNS ARE:

Nationality

Assistant manager's opinion of this player's position

Minutes (not Minutes played)

Assistant manager's opinion of this player current ability

Assistant manager's opinion of this player potential ability

Wage

Value

thanks in advance

anyway for more information check the screen-shot attached also if you could put in that order from the picture.

fm2010111020215319.png

BR,

Andrei

hello mate, thank you for your work, but if you have time and you want to help me, could you please do a team squad screen with the following columns ? I say that because I made my own from the game but after I enter in the FM or I play a game when I return to team squad it returns to the default values. In fact it is the TEAM SELECTION with some columns added by me. THE COLUMNS ARE:

Nationality

Assistant manager's opinion of this player's position

Minutes (not Minutes played)

Assistant manager's opinion of this player current ability

Assistant manager's opinion of this player potential ability

Wage

Value

thanks in advance

anyway for more information check the screen-shot attached also if you could put in that order from the picture.

BR,

Andrei

Ill try and get that done tonight for ya mate! :)

EDIT:

Here it is mate, i have just replaced the FMF Normal panel to the spec's you requested.

http://www.filefront.com/17501944/team squad.rar

On the squad views there is no picked status?!!

Any chance you could do me the lite version but with picked status first and no prefered number panel please?

EDIT: Fixed it. There is an error with your files. Your 'picked status' is not showing up in your panels (as per the screenshots, no picked status on the left) as the code you have used is wrong. It should be:

<flags id="PtsL"/>

<!-- picked info -->!

but you have used:

<flags id="Ppkd"/>

<!-- picked info -->!

Which is wrong.

EDIT: Fixed it. There is an error with your files. Your 'picked status' is not showing up in your panels (as per the screenshots, no picked status on the left) as the code you have used is wrong. It should be:

<flags id="PtsL"/>

<!-- picked info -->!

but you have used:

<flags id="Ppkd"/>

<!-- picked info -->!

Which is wrong.

Thanks Very much mate, never even noticed to be honest haha.

Ill change and then re-upload now :)

Archived