FM10: Thomas Müller

Stomalomalus

Couldn't see a thread on him in the Links Thread, so thought I'd give it a belated go.

Thomas_Muller_1677399c.jpg

Thomas Müller is a German international who can play either in Attacking Midfield or as a Striker. He won both the Golden Boot and Best Young Player at the 2010 World Cup after notching 5 goals and 3 assists for a youthful and exuberant German side. He plays for Bayern Munich, for whom he has played 39 times, scoring 14 goals.

muller.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

In game, Müller is obviously going to be a work in progress, but his stats are good. Given some hard work, he could become a very good Inside Forward, in my opinion.

I have never seen him develop, nor bought him before, and as I am only in pre-season, I have not had a chance to look at him properly, and decide how best to use him. As you can see in the screenshot, he cost £19m, which is perhaps a bit over the top, has anyone any experience with him?

I will update as I use him.

Imho, you paid £4m too much! But that isn't much to worry about.

He is a great inside forward as you said. For my United side, he averaged around 7.4 all season, great player.

In FM11 he'll probably have even better mental stats. If I've ever seen a player who should have 20 in Anticipation and off the ball movement it's this guy. Props to the researchers who already rated him highly before the 09/10 season started.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived