lots of AML, few number of AMR ???

I actually noticed this as well when the game first came out. Only thing to do is for other people to post if they think its a problem as well. Obviously you cant help the fact that there are a lack of RM's at the beginning of the game but as regens come into play it would be great if there were more of them :p

If only England had this problem in real life. it would make a change form the constant 'left side problem'. it would feel quite novel to discuss the 'right side problem'. Then again, you look at Lennon, SWP & Bentley and i think we already have the start of a 'right side problem'

I don't have a problem finding good AMRs, I've got 4 who are good enough or potentially good enough for Championship at least.

In my game I have problems findiing regen DCs who can jump and have a bit of pace. Most of them are either slow giants of quick midgets. Although I must admit that I got a potential good Championship DC come into the U18s who's one of the few exceptions I or my scouts have found so far.

I don't have a problem finding good AMRs, I've got 4 who are good enough or potentially good enough for Championship at least.

In my game I have problems findiing regen DCs who can jump and have a bit of pace. Most of them are either slow giants of quick midgets. Although I must admit that I got a potential good Championship DC come into the U18s who's one of the few exceptions I or my scouts have found so far.

well thats good that youve found some decent championship MRs

but championship is second rate...

Archived