Help with PA, Balotelli

Hi, i'm in 2013 with Leeds, just got into Champions League for 1st time and i've just seen Balotelli going for 5m, so i snapped him up, he's hardly played a game for Inter in 6 years and stats have got worse as you could imagine, he's 22 now and my scout is telling me he can only become a good premiership striker, is he telling truth? or can he still become the beast we all know can lol?

He still could be, but it's unlikely. His CA will be too low to reach his PA (which at worst will be that of a world class player)

And fwiw if he knows he can be a beast then he already knows Balotelli has a world class PA.

His PA will change with every new game you start but as mentioned it will be at least

. It may be in your game his PA is

because in my game he is amazing and is the only RL player I have left in 2019-2020.

Same goes for you, please do not publish CAs/PAs here. Any more of it in this thread and it'll get closed.

i bought him for liverpool for 15 mil in my first season and sold him 6 years later for 20 mil, he never really scored much or improved as much as i thought he would, he's a good player but not world class

Played him at RW in my Inter game from the second season and he was amazing! I used Tugs Training for strikers on him so that may be a factor but he got about 35 goals in all comps and 20 odd assits was my best player even better then Messi!

Anyway I signed Lucho from Porto at start of first season and he increased about 12 CA points in first season and half and he was 26/27 at start I believe. The trick is to keep playing them and they will increase if they are in their 20's. Problems occur when they have too low a CA to get in first team but imagine he will get in yours!

Archived