UEFA registration and Go On Holdiday help needed!

I am playing as West Brem, and made the UEFA cup in my 2nd season. When registering for "latter stage" of the competition. It asked me to pick 19 players for the competition, with 4 trained by West Brom and 8 in England. It gave me the option to add and drop 3 players. My current number select is already 16/19, 0 trained by West Brom and 1 trained in England. I could not process the game because I cannot satisfy the requipment! So I am stuck! I tried to Go On Holiday to solve the problem (this works in previous version of FM). However, when I clicked go on holiday, it pop me to the "status" screen, and I don't know how to go on a holiday from here.

Does anyone know how to solve this problem!!! I am stuck for this season!!! Thanks!!!

IF you are on the status page, it's the same way to go on holiday. Click Manager > Options > Go on holiday.

I think he meant when he goes on holiday that it does not work and it just takes him to the status screen.

Also, lads, let him answer my question above before moving on. :);)

I think he meant when he goes on holiday that it does not work and it just takes him to the status screen.

Also, lads, let him answer my question above before moving on. :);)

Another thing. He says he's on his second season. Doesn't the demo only let you play up until Christmas?

Moving on....

Oh right. I see...

Was that sarcastic the way you posted that? ;)

It can be a problem for some people so that is why I think that is what he meant. So knowing whether he is using the demo or not is crucial to try and know the reason behind the problem. ;)

EDIT: I never noticed that about the 2nd season Dietspam. Good spot. :thup:

I am playing the full version.

When I clicked Manager > Option > Go On Holiday, it just took me to the statue screen without asking me anything else. If I press continue, it asked me to register the player for UEFA again. I just couldn't continue my game........ seeking help...

thanks in advance!

If you only have one trained in England, you'll need to leave 7 spaces (i.e. pick 12 and leave 7 empty). But you can only drop 3 which means you have 13 foreigners and 6 vacancies for English players - which makes your squad ineligible!

How did you manager to select 15 foreigners in the first place?

If you're out of all legitimate options, what you could do is use FMRTE to alter one player's nationality to English.

Archived