filter out unrealistic targets

When I ask my manager to do this is it always accurate and the players he says are unrealistic does that mean I could offer them the best wages for my club and maybe get them or absolutely no chance of getting them if that makes sense?

I liked the way it used to work in games of old. Like CM01/02 when you could filter out un-interested players.

Obviously it wasn't realistic as how exactly would you know that 3,546 out of 5,643 well known players would be interested in joining your team?

But it sure as hell saved plenty of time.

I liked the way it used to work in games of old. Like CM01/02 when you could filter out un-interested players.

Obviously it wasn't realistic as how exactly would you know that 3,546 out of 5,643 well known players would be interested in joining your team?

But it sure as hell saved plenty of time.

I agree. Now you have to bid on so many players and just hope to get lucky....

My assistant thinks it's unrealistic that Rossi wants to join me but my scout thinks he would be interested :p

are your assistant and your scout the same person? no, they're going to have different opinions obviously. maybe one has better scout stats than the other.

Archived