Can you fix the bojan bug?

Well, in danger of stating the BLINDINGLY obvious here, but obviously if Bojan has been released, then he will still have been released.

I would assume that if the bug is fixed, then you won't need to start a new save for the issue to be fixed, but remember, it is not just an issue for Krkic, it is an issue for dozens of other players, and presumably regens with similar attributes for PA and CA.

I would assume that if the bug is fixed, then you won't need to start a new save for the issue to be fixed, but remember, it is not just an issue for Krkic, it is an issue for dozens of other players, and presumably regens with similar attributes for PA and CA.

O.K ive just realised that this is the reason why i got kerrison on a free. Can someone from SI please say if i will have to start a new game for these changes to happen.

and repeat for *every* other player that gets affected by this bug? no thanks!

Well you can try editing the big name players contracts like Bojan and not everyone ;) I myself cant be arsed editing all of them :)

If you edit the database yourself, does it edit your current save game like would happen with a patch update?

Don't know what you mean. But if you're saying that you like to edit your current save game, then you need a realtime editor like this one: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=57016.

When the next patch is out, if SI have fixed it, you would have to start a new game because it's a database issue.

If you use FMRTE you don't start a new game, but you will only be able to change Bojan and the others that you know about; many excellent youths will still be released.

Archived