Fantastic Idea

Why are there all these links to posts about great new ideas which could be introduced in future years......

How about this.......Don't bring in ANY new features....

Just update the data and spend a year making this game work!!

No, because then people would be complaining just as much about no new features. I find the game enjoyable as it is anyway, even though it still has a few annoying bugs.

Agreed :thup:

The forums would be flooded with people venting rage about spending £30ish quid on a data update and how SI didnt bother with it!

FYI, my game works fine.

Why are there all these links to posts about great new ideas which could be introduced in future years......

people complain when its 'just a data update' people complain when they add a brand new 3d engine, people complain when their graphgics card isn't good enough.

the game works.

I don't know about you but as of the 9.1 (now using 9.2) patch I've had no problems.

I myself am not a fan of multiple new features and prefer to see current features improved as the new ones are almost always very rough around the edges first time round but I understand SI have to introduce new features into the game to keep the interest going.

Archived