Bug or SI now nothing.

Juniniho Pernambucano has a freekick rating of 17 yes that's good but haven't they seen his freekicks?

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=6_M5Ixn-XAM

In the game Mario Balotelli has better freekicks as does De la Pena, Duda, Dede, Coelho, Litamen, Sheehan, Tony Stevenson the list goes on but im not trying to say these guys are good but realisticly he should have 20 or 19 at leaST.

Anyone agree?:mad:

agree some stats are a bit generous or not high enough... but i feel si get it pretty good seeing as its not a very easy job

+ the fact hes coming to the end of hes career ..i think hes 34 correct me if im wrong but hes stats will be getting lower now and if you ask me 17 is still bloody good!

cool thanks for that we will send our "disputes" there and keep our discussions here

Yes but it could be posted there and it would be more likely to be seen by the researcher of the player's team. That way he could judge it and decide whether to up it next year.

Why do people get so upset about a better place to post being suggested?

As for Junior Pernucambo, well everyone takes the odd exceptional free kick. The ones not seen on video are probably no better than David Beckhams kid's attempts.

As for Junior Pernucambo, well everyone takes the odd exceptional free kick. The ones not seen on video are probably no better than David Beckhams kid's attempts.

Juninho is a master at freekicks. Obviously the video is of his best ones but I guarantee he pulls them off most of the time at training.

Juninho is a master at freekicks. Obviously the video is of his best ones but I guarantee he pulls them off most of the time at training.

When you say ''pulls them off most of the time in training'' you are talking about freekicks and not his teamates, right? :eek:

Archived