How do I remove the stars from scouting?

When I scout a player, a 1-7 star rating appears next to his name, this is fine. However, after say a 5 year game, the player that used to be 5/6 star recommended, may only be 2 star recommended as I have jumped up a couple of leagues....hope this makes sense.

Basically, is there any way I can delete all scout reports, so the player has no stars next to him? Clear shortlist maybe?

Thank you

If you click on the players profile under get scout report should be remove scout reports?

Yeah, I'm cool with that, was hoping there was a way I could blanket remove all reports? I have thousands of players scouted from 4 yrs ago, to go through manually, one by one would kill me! lol

Cheers

• 5 weeks later...

This SHOULD work, but I'm not at my home PC right now:

1. Click on the top of the list, highlighting that player.

2. Scroll to the bottom.

3. Hold shift and highlight the last player. This should highlight the whole list.

4. Right-click anywhere on the highlighted list and this should give you the option to remove scout reports. Select this and it should work on all the players.

Hope that works.

Right-clicking on that selection only gives me the option to add all those players to a shortlist. :(

You have to then go through and manually remove any players that have retired before you can get up the option to remove the scout reports.

So you select all the reports then you go back through the whole list and remove from the selection any players that have retired, these will be easy to spot as they will no longer have stars next to their name, and then you can remove the other reports. The retired players will then disappear from the list as well. It's a major pain to do and I only only bother doing it when I get promoted or relegated.

I switch to 'scout - main' view in the player search window and then sort it by 'days old' column. Mass select anything older than your last promotion (shift-click) and 'remove scout reports'.

That way all your old reports will be gone in one fell swoop in under a minute.

Archived