unfair cup draws

anyone noticed this?

In my current save, im 3 seasons in and so far have been drawn against arsenal 2 times and chelsea once in the 3rd round of FA cup. Im sure in my last game, this was similar too.

If this is just a coincidence, then thats some mighty bad luck

what team are you?? there is a bug that seems to regionalise the cup draws, im newcastle and always get middlesborough sunderland or hartlepool

Im palace

Yeah that would def make sence, i was newcastle in my last save and seem to remember always getting sunderland

i havnt played with the new patch so i can't advise if it is fixed, anyone else know for sure?

Yes it fixes it, but IRL the earlier rounds of the FA Cup are regionalised anyway, so bear that in mind.

QUOTE=GillsMan;2342580]Yes it fixes it, but IRL the earlier rounds of the FA Cup are regionalised anyway, so bear that in mind.

GillsMan,

Hi. Would you have to start a new game for this glitch to be fixed or perhaps would it be at the start of the next game season. Currently on saved game in 2011 with new patch just added. FA cup third round just drawn and it's still regional bias: Sheffield derby; Newcastle, Sunderland plus countless others.

Regards.

Archived