Poor harmony in my squad

It also helps to say the "right things" in press conferences instead of making your assistant do it. I always used to let my assistant do it and was doing crap with any team, now I decided to do it myself 100% of the time and I've never performed as good... morale couldn't be higher and the players are "willing to die for each other"

Not sure if it'll do the trick for you, but it's worth a shot.

I had that problem too. I sold all 3 players that wanted to move to bigger clubs and it did not help at all, after selling them i still had 1 season of harmony problems because of those 3, i've never had good harmony in my squad after the problems started, in the end i quitted form the club i was managing.

I had this problem. It can come down to alot of things.

Players wanting to leave, players wanting new contracts, players dislike a team-mate, players unhappy at not getting first team football - there could be more. All you need to do is go about and solve all these sorts of problem.

For example, I had a GK who wanted first team football and I wasn't going to give it to him so I sold him. At the same time I had several players wanting new contracts, so I agreed to give them one. Once the problems for each individual are sorted this problem should go away.

Archived