manager holiday

Judging by your silence I guess you've figured out where you're going wrong. Yes this is a well known problem - for those playing with the pirated version of the game. The fix for this "bug" - buy the game :thdn:

Or maybe he just wasn't on the internet for 22 minutes?

wot site that on dude

It's on this site. If you click on "Football Manager Forums" up the top of your page, it'll give you a list of the many different sections to discuss FM.

Here's the direct link.

http://community.sigames.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20

As a new user, your should get used to typing out your posts properly; It is not like on your phone where you need to keep under 250 characters or whatever.

why are people in these forums so rude!!!!!!!!!!!!:thdn: thanx for the people that helped without being rude:thup:

Who was rude to you? You can report a user if they are rude or insulting to you by clicking the little "report" button next to their post.

i was waiting until genie scout was released until i purchased the game. it came out yesterday so i downloaded it (and donated as well) and ordered a box version of the game. but in the mean time i wanted to test out some tactics that i could use so i downloaded the demo version and wanted to test them while i was on a manger holiday. that way when school holidays start in a week i will have the game and hopefully some good tactics and i can get right into the game. the reason i didnt reply is not because i went to bed (it was morning in australia, noon now) but i went out and did some early morning xmas shopping.

i was waiting until genie scout was released until i purchased the game. it came out yesterday so i downloaded it (and donated as well) and ordered a box version of the game. but in the mean time i wanted to test out some tactics that i could use so i downloaded the demo version and wanted to test them while i was on a manger holiday. that way when school holidays start in a week i will have the game and hopefully some good tactics and i can get right into the game. the reason i didnt reply is not because i went to bed (it was morning in australia, noon now) but i went out and did some early morning xmas shopping.

Okay, now I see. Usually people who ask about the inability to go on holiday, they go silent after being asked where did they buy the game. I threw a guess that you were still looking at this thread seeing that you were still online between the time you posted & the time that I posted my second message, which I really shouldn't have looking back on it. So I'd just like to apologise for this, I was definately too harsh & impatient in my approach to this situation. So, sorry hardwick_67, & welcome to the forums :thup:

Just an interesting tidbit for people to consider: the reason manager holidays are 'broken' in the illegal pirated copies of the game is not because SI or the game "knows" that it is pirated, but because Holidaying was disabled in the demo, and the pirates did not crack the full version of the game. They removed the date restriction which stopped the game from going past 6 months. For this reason, I expect there will be a different form of demo next year, or even a severely limited one.

Archived