Perfect Manager Stats?

Ok, I am curious..

The mental stats for the manager (i.e ME)

Club/Player Loyalty - 15

Domestic Player Bias - 3

Financial Control - 19

Hands on Approach - 14

Squad Discipline - 13

Tactical Consistency - 16

How do i get them to change?

And what are the perfect stats for a manager?

Didnt know where to put this thread, so i thought here would be ok?

Cheers for any help!

If you find one that knows something about tactics and can motivate players tell me...

I got banned and my ass man screwed everything up during the team talks.. now everyone is mad at ME! -.-

Im so gonna fire him...

EDIT: I know its off-topic but its the frustration...............

If you find one that knows something about tactics and can motivate players tell me...

I got banned and my ass man screwed everything up during the team talks.. now everyone is mad at ME! -.-

Im so gonna fire him...

Don't worry andehlson, we are here for you :)

Im so gonna fire him...

you got banned?

how'd that happen?

The highest rating for each attribute (not stat ;) ) is 20 and each of them do pretty much what they say on the tin.

Club/Player Loyalty - Things that influence this include, how often you change clubs, turning down job offers, rejecting job speculation, player sales, player purchases etc etc.

Domestic Player Bias - Major influence is, whether you are inclined to purchase home/league grown players from the nation you are playing in or not. Arsene Wenger's rating would be relatively low compared to Alex Ferguson's for example.

Financial Control - Influences include, management of wage budget and transfer budget. If you have the club operating in profit and/or within budget constraints this attribute will icnrease over time.

Hands on Approach - There are a number of factors that affect this and it can be a tough ask to get 20 in this attribute. Developing your own tactics, training, making your own team talks, attending press conferences, basically anything that most of us let the ass man do, has an influence on this attribute.

Squad Discipline - How you deal with squad indiscipline e.g. fining for red cards or being late for training. This attribute will increase if you are strict.

Tactical Consistency - Attribute will rise if you use only one tactic every game, and decrease if you are prone to changing tactics.

Archived