Is there a new patch?

I have the 9.1.0 patch, but out of interest I clicked the "Check for updates" on the welcome screen on the game and it took me to this link.....

http://www.sigames.com/update/check_for_update.php?app=FM2009&platform=Windows&version=9.1&build=26064&partner=

Has there been un update to the original patch?:confused:

I was thinking the same.....as I just done this today too....had the original patch been updated or something?

I have the 9.1.0 patch, but out of interest I clicked the "Check for updates" on the welcome screen on the game and it took me to this link.....

http://www.sigames.com/update/check_for_update.php?app=FM2009&platform=Windows&version=9.1&build=26064&partner=

Has there been un update to the original patch?:confused:

It shows you the same page regardless of version. I noticed that a while ago and as it's the fourth most common referer to the download I added a little message so if you go to the Lespacio download from there it'll tell you that you don't need to do anything.

9.1 is the latest version so if it says 9.1 in your address bar after version, you're up to date.

This thread will hopefully get closed down, its getting silly with so many getting opened when a search will answer this.

To make it clear the official SI response is that hopefully a 2nd patch will be available before Xmas.

Please do search for this as this threads are normally shut down in seconds

This thread will hopefully get closed down, its getting silly with so many getting opened when a search will answer this.

To make it clear the official SI response is that hopefully a 2nd patch will be available before Xmas.

Please do search for this as this threads are normally shut down in seconds

I think you misread it, it's not asking when it's commenting on something that seems to have confused a lot of people. It probably will get shut down but all the same.

perhaps, but is people posting new threads with Patch in the title. Too be honest its probablybetter if SI simply put a sticky up with this info on a locked thread. It would avoid this altogether

re-read the thread title, it says "is there a new patch?"

This why these threads get closed

Archived