I am STILL getting excessive injuries!

Even with the patch I am getting around two injuries per match with each injury being over one month at least. Even players that don't play still get injured in training - in one week I had three players out, with Chrisantus and dos Santos out for a month and Cesar for three months. Please, please, please, what is going on here? I am growing increasingly frustrated with this game.

What's the players' condition at the beginning of the games?

I've noticed you need to rotate about a lot more than in previous versions 'cause they seem to get tired quicker. Then again, that might be just my training.

It's worth a thought.

Note that with this game the injury length is generally shorter than estimated at the start - it seems to be the time required to get the player back to full condition rather than just uninjured.

But I haven't had any problems at all, just take care of the players, give them the day off after a match now and again if they look particularly tired, especially if you've played a cup game that went to extra time.

You have to remember as well that 5-6 injuries at once is pretty much the norm for teams IRL.

also are you by any chance playing high tempo game, wide (or weird non standard) formation/s, have a huge home pitch etc and using lots of forward runs etc. the new stat for distance covered during a game is a good way to gague how hard you are working your team - their fitness levels might not be going down much but if a player is running 12 km or more in a match then he's going to be very much more injury prone.

right now I am playing posession football and sitting back when in front, slowing the game right down and time wasting a lot. the players are winning games 1 or 2 nil and covering 5-6 km a game and finishing matches at 80% fitness min. I havent had a serious injury all season .. this throttling and impact reduction strategy really works to prevent injuries and combined with training, I dont do anywhere near as much aerobic training as in some of the 'popular' training sets doing the rounds on forums.

I normally get one injury per game only a few are during training. Pretty annoying.

My new signing got injured on his debut and had a gashed leg, my physio (world class) said he would be out for a month. He was fit after 6 days, and it said so in his injury info. So basically its just physio judgement is bad this year.

Archived