Why is the News Inbox feature so limited?

I remember getting news from other clubs, who they signed who they going to sign etc etc. Now this version doesn't do that. Only seems to get news regarding your own club.

Unless there is a drop down I didn't click but I don't think I have.

Why is the news so limited?

Why is this feature along with many good past features been taken away?

Oh bring back, "Move to reserves till match fit" please. Why was that ever taken away?

Why have they moved it there? Doesn't seem as informative as the last version. Seem a bit of a annoyance to click league, click news to see the news on eery county. Is there not a world news feature?

Also if you have a player on shortlist and a club bids, does something pop up saying club ABC has made a bid for a player? Cos I don't seem to be getting any of them.

How much does Man City have to spend they spent over 120million so far.

The bar with logos at the top, any way of rearranging them so the news is closer to the left?

It was moved in last year's version due to user feedback. The majority of people were fed up of receiving huge amounts of mail, lots of it unrelated to them. So now, anything related to you goes to your inbox, anything unrelated goes to the news screen.

If you have a player shortlisted and a team bid for him, yes, you still get the news item about the bid.

Man City have lots of money, just like they do in real life.

As for your last question, I don't really know what you're talking about unfortunately...

A set of options for what sort of mails you would like to receive would be a handy future feature (note to self, add to wishlist thread)

I miss getting a goal of the month mail and watching them - I know it's there in the news section, but I have to remember to check it at the start of the month, a reminder would be useful.

Thanks skorp

A set of options for what sort of mails you would like to receive would be a handy future feature (note to self, add to wishlist thread)

I miss getting a goal of the month mail and watching them - I know it's there in the news section, but I have to remember to check it at the start of the month, a reminder would be useful.

I agree with is can SI put this in next year.

Archived