How to speed up the season?

Guys, ive played about 10 hours now with my first season and am just getting to November. How do you guys fly through the seasons so fast? Some of you say you can get through a season in a couple hours.

I dont screw around after the season starts. I click through news quick and make very few changes aside from a coach tweak here or moving reserve members up for league cup games. I also play the games on 75% speed and 100% for highlights.

What gives?

well i only run 3 nations and 4 leagues Spain, Scot, Eng (Prem, Champ). I am in my 4th season now can usually get through a season in about 5-6 hours if I am rapid. Plodding along i take about 10 hours.

Same, averaging about 6 hours a season.

I take about 2 days to complete a season according to my status screen. It's quite annoying when I hear my friends doing it in a mere 20 hours. But I constantly tweak my tactics, constantly look out for new talent, expiring contracts etc. You think 10 hours till November is bad, I've spent more than a day so far just getting close to September. Then again, I spent a fair few hours marvelling at the game, a few more hours pounding the screen and screaming about the utterly ridiculous tactical set-up and then I also leave it on while I eat, have a bath, watch TV etc. etc. So I'd slice about 10 hours off that.

Archived