game freezing!

i thought this problem had been sorted?its happening on many occasions now .. im not one to moan normally but this gets incredibly frustrating... the psp turns itself off on the 30th of may in which before i won the fa cup and the champions league with leeds.. after a have to restart the month again i lose both games and is sacked! im very dissapionted as i was loving the career and now it has been spoiled because of a problem which was said to have been sorted.. im sorry for the rant but i feel my opinions need to be expressed and show that the problem has still not been resolved.

I have got it about 4 times now :( And I can't really pinpoint any common cause (if any)

Not had it 09, but in 08 it happened all the time. Then i tested playing the game with original database and no logo's and it worked fine.

Are you using the correct firmware or using custom firmware? using custom firmware used to always freeze my games back on 07 version so i stopped using it.

This time last year we had loads of complaints so at least the problem as been looked into.

• 2 weeks later...
i thought this problem had been sorted?its happening on many occasions now .. im not one to moan normally but this gets incredibly frustrating... the psp turns itself off on the 30th of may in which before i won the fa cup and the champions league with leeds.. after a have to restart the month again i lose both games and is sacked! im very dissapionted as i was loving the career and now it has been spoiled because of a problem which was said to have been sorted.. im sorry for the rant but i feel my opinions need to be expressed and show that the problem has still not been resolved.

If you are using custom firmware, can you download the latest official firmware from Sony please.

If this freeze happens each time you load this save game, do you still have it available to send to us so we can have a look at it here (and try and see what is causing the freeze)? Thanks.

I get weird semi-freezes in the 2D-match engine, like for example my winger will cross it into the box and the ball will stop dead in the area, none of the players move, then it comes out of the engine and it says I've scored (not complaining about that!)

It doesn't spoil my enjoyment of the game at all really, just pretty strange

NOT....HAPPY... :mad:

On 29th April 1015, I got beaten 5-2 by Valencia In Champs League Semi-Final First Leg, and naturally it autosaved very soon after. My first 2 fixtures of May were away to 2nd placed Arsenal in the 37th round of EPL, and of course the Valencia return leg. I smashed Arsenal 5-1 to go 11 points clear at the top, then pulled off a miracle against Valencia, winning 4-0 at home to progress to the final 6-5 on aggregate...

And...then it froze up :( Paused for 10 seconds or so before turning itself off

• 2 weeks later...

Archived