How can you force players to leave?

Coop

A couple of years ago you could fine them for nothing in the FM07, maybe FM06, game.

The problem is that I have two players that have refused to move on for the past 2 years. I've dumped them in the youth team during that time, transfer listed them, and set their status to Not Needed.

They just won't move. Any idea's?

I have this problem as well. I have offered them to other clubs, recieved bids, accepted bids and then play rejects contract as he wants more money/more important role/appearance bonus (delete as applicable). I have them transfer listed and set status as not needed & put them in the reserves but all to no avail. I guess to a point this is realistic because the player might not want to move at first, but you would think after I hav accepted bids for him 3 or 4 times he would get the message.

mutual termination.

make their squad status as "not needed by the club", put them in the second team. in transfer list, offer them releas on free but don't releas, offer them to clubs all the time. (its lowering moral)

in few months they will agree to get out the clube for few bucks, or maybe for free. (I think I did it with thuram last year, he had an enormous wage in barcelona)

Retrain them to the opposite of what they are ie striker to right back , then give them intense training on strength, aerobic and gk . a few weeks of that and they will be up for a mutual termination .

Thanks. Tried this and he agreed to a contract termination.

Archived