Rating system? Why is it in decimals?

Seriously why fix things that ain't broken.

Why is the form rating now 6.8, 7.6, 7.8?

It's either a 6 OR a 7. None of this 6.8 ********. What does that actually mean?

Mr Rooney i rate your performance today at 7.2. But you Mr Ronaldo I give you 7.3.

What is the difference? Do I give more praise to Ronaldo because he has 0.1 more? What is the cut off point. I used to praise players who get 9's, 10's.

Now I have no idea what the cut off point is. I've yet to see a 9 rating, see loads of 7.5, 7.8, 7.6, 7.4 etc etc some 8's.

So what is the cut off point? 7.5??!?! Is 7.5 the new 9 rating?

Another thing. Last year when your player got 8's 3 or more times within 5 games you would give them a praise which comes up in the media. Now I don't even do that because it doesn't show their form the last 5 games, it just gives you colours which means nothing to me and a rating of 7.6. Now is this average rating?, last rating? WHAT?

Another thing SI stop ignoring threads.

Fix the long shot bug - This was reported BEFORE THE PATCH

Tell us what the stupid star systems means in training

Are you going to bring back, "Send player to reserves till Match Fit, back? IF NOT WHY NOT? And why did you take that out in the first place?

I quite like it. In teamtalks, I do it the same way I used to - seperate it by 6s, 7s and 8s and so on. But I use the decimal points to determine who I should bring off in certain substitution situations.

If two players are performing 6.7 and 6.9 but both have 75% fitness, I'll know to take off the 6.7 guy, because the 6.9 player has performed just that tiny little bit better. Then, I'll take the 6.9 player off later in the game.

Anyway, that's just the way I use it. I'm sure everyone has their different ways of using this new system.

Search.... Search search search. This have been discussed a couple of hundred times by now.

About SI ignoring posts. These forums are not a direct line to SI staff support. You can E-mail them if you like and you can report bugs in the bug forum so that SI can take a look at them. Them not replying to a thread is not equal to them not aknowleding a problem/bug. If there is something to be fixed, they will look at it.

If two players are performing 6.7 and 6.9 but both have 75% fitness, I'll know to take off the 6.7 guy, because the 6.9 player has performed just that tiny little bit better. Then, I'll take the 6.9 player off later in the game.

That .2 point difference shouldn't be the decisive factor. What about the player? Zlatan Ibrahimovic who has a 5.9 may still be better to have on the pitch than Julio Cruz with a 6.5.

I prefer it.

Delta you rant a lot, you really need to calm down :)

They are a busy company you know, they are still dealing with post release issues and working on the next patch. Compared to other games forums they are pretty good at listening to us and answering our questions in general, but it is not a guaranteed service.

I know you're frustrated, but you really need to cut them some slack.

That .2 point difference shouldn't be the decisive factor. What about the player? Zlatan Ibrahimovic who has a 5.9 may still be better to have on the pitch than Julio Cruz with a 6.5.

I personally wouldn't care who it is - if he's performing 5.9 at 60 minutes in, he would be off for me.

As for the .2 difference, it was just in reply to the OP who brought up the question of .2 difference and so on.

Archived