quadcore 3 gig memory

Ok this isn't a brag post or anything its actually a simple question.

Would i be able to play as many leagues (playable) as i liked with this setup? Getting a comp with these specs on saturday to replace my crappy 2.1ghz 1gig ram and geforce 5200 fx jobby. I know its far superior and all that but if i run many leagues will it play slow in between fixtures in calculating results etc or should i stick with like only 5 leagues maximum for example?

haha mines pretty quick atm but ive ordered a new one anyways! only duo core 2 but 4gb ram. but i needed it as i can barely use this one!

atm with 1gb ram and 2.1ghz duo core. i can run 5 leagues smoothly and say 1 league with about 9 or 10 players from countries loaded any more it slows.

It depends on what you find acceptable of course, but that system should be decent. I'm running 52 leagues on a quad-core 4Gb RAM 3.5GHz machine I built over summer. I haven't had any problems at all so far, but I'm not concerned when it takes 30-40 seconds to process a couple of days of results (I don't remember it taking over a minute thus far). If you can't stand the delays, you might want to reduce the leagues though.

Be aware though that if "as many leagues as I like" means "as close to all of them as I can get" then even that machine will take minutes to process each match round.

ok i said 3 gig RAM i meant 4GB ram :p

Anyway looking forward to testing this out and to the guy who said he has a similar system and runs 52 leagues but sometimes it takes 30 seconds to process them... damn it takes me over 2 mins sometimes on heavy matchdays with 5 leagues... Bring on friday / saturday!

Why would you even want to run more than say 6 leagues? If you want the players added just change the database size

I can't speak for the others, but I enjoy occasionally taking a wander over to the other leagues and seeing how the famous teams are getting on. I find observing the other leagues I have no interest in managing in to still be an entertaining way of spending my time in-game.

Archived