Miles, please!!!!!!

Sniff, sniff. Thanks for letting us know Miles.

I'm here in Canada and will probably have to wait quite a while for WWSM Mac version (I think last year it was live on release day?).

It's understandable though that there's a delay with the Mac issue and from what I hear after the patch, it's more than worth the wait! Thanks again for getting us up to speed.

The fact that even getting FM earlier doesn't make Vista worth while should tell you something ...

I would rather wait a week for a game that I've gotten on release date for every version since the early 90's than go back to Windows. This says it all :)

The fact that even getting FM earlier doesn't make Vista worth while should tell you something ...

I would rather wait a week for a game that I've gotten on release date for every version since the early 90's than go back to Windows. This says it all :)

Indeed sir ;)

Is not Apple's initiative, it's the fact that developers don't wanna bother making games for 10% of the computer market that aren't necesarily known for gaming in the first place.

with JAVA, this problem will not exist! same code for all system... you need only a Sun JVM... ;)

but i continue to think that normal pc is better than Apple pc...

Is not Apple's initiative, it's the fact that developers don't wanna bother making games for 10% of the computer market that aren't necesarily known for gaming in the first place.
Why not boot into windows for gaming and then back into OSX for everything else?

bad advice :eek::eek:

an Apple pc with Windows installed?! i cannot immagine this type of situation :eek::eek:

Am I just being an idiot - I thought the boxed, retail copy was dual format for PC and Mac? Obviously the direct download is gonna take at least a week, but if you can get hold of a boxed copy then you should be OK? That went for WWSM on the 17th too I thought.

EDIT: and yes, Macs don't need to enter the code. It's all in the DRM thread.

How can it be that difficult to set up a deal with one of the numerous Mac game pay-download sites on the web? If the boxed version comes with the DMG for Mac, why can't they just upload the same file to their chosen distributor?

Miles, SI make me cry. :(

Archived