Full or Highlights

I usually play showing only the highlights, as who has the time to watch a full game. I decided that the best way to learn more about the game would be to actually watch it.

Not only did I win 2-1 (LLM save), but I made changes much more frequently and I felt more like an actual tactical manager. Now, I don't think I'll do this for every game, but definitely the important ones from now on

Has anyone else tried this?

There DEFINATELY is alot to be gained for veiwing matches in full. You can read the game and shape of your team alot better so can be more accurate in your tactical changes but it's just not practical really is it.

I use extended highlights and will watch 'bits' of the game in full. If I make a major final or a key game I will also watch those in full.

normally extended highlight but from the demo these seem to have been shorted so i might go onto full match mode depends on how long it takes. how long it normally take to watch a full game on normal speed?

I have the slider "Match Speed" on 3/4 of scale. Full match view lasts up to 30 mins with regular tactical changes during the match. It is quite long, but extended seems to be only key moments this year and not extended highlights. I can not realize what is wrong with my tactics from this year/demo extended highlights :(

In the previous versions, I always watched full matches. Took me a lot to end a season, but anyways I like to have short (max. 3-5 seasons) but intense (lots of active leagues, checking results from abroad very often, scouting players etc.) careers.

Still, since I'm quite interested in FML too, and in there you obviously can't watch a full match, I better get suited to short highlights as well :p

Archived