First Team, Reserves And Youth Team !!

It would depend on what club I was with. No point in managing your reserves if they are all greyed out players, same for under 18's. I have done it at bigger clubs. Just like MR.S!N I found it can work to your advantage if you have good kids coming through as they tend to make you their number one entry on their favoured personnel from an early age and you also get to learn what type of player they are, if they suit your playing style ect. You can also play the players you want rather than let the Ass.Man pick what he thinks is the best side.

I definitely do - and yes, it has advantages in "Favored Personnel", which can make it easier to retain them when bigger clubs try to poach them. I find I also tend to see better Training effort from my regular selections, and there are definite benefits to managing the Reserves in terms of keeping your second choice match-fit .. and also for noticing somebody on tremendous form and rewarding that with a first-team berth for a couple matches.

I wish that FM would "remember" my No-Highlights, fastest Speed setting for Reserve and U-18 matches, though, its a pain setting that every time out when I manage every match for all three every season. :(

Archived