Goals in 3D

Do players ever score good goals in 3D mode, like long range top corners and overhead kicks?

All the goals my team have scored so far have been headers or shots near the keeper.

Yes they do, from various positions and places. Headers, long shots, simple taps, power shots, free kicks etc.

dont worry my friend, i played through 6 months with man city, robinho elano petrov srna balotelli were a few 1st team players who all scored long ranged outside of the boot curling wonder goals! :)

The best goal my Spurs team scored was from a corner.

It was lobbed to the outside of the penalty area and Bentley hit the ball on the volley into the top left corner, it was such a screamer I jumped outta my chair shouting "Yeeeesssssss get in there".......:D

I then remembered it was only a game. :o ;)

The best goal my Spurs team scored was from a corner.

It was lobbed to the outside of the penalty area and Bentley hit the ball on the volley into the top left corner, it was such a screamer I jumped outta my chair shouting "Yeeeesssssss get in there".......:D

I then remembered it was only a game. :o ;)

*slowly back away...* ;)

I had one from a free kick which hit posts then goalkeeper and went in. worst was concedding where the ste striker ran right through my keeper and scored. Have not seen too many where the striker goes round the keeper though. anyone seen one of those?

Archived