Karim Benzema Goal Drought?!!

Guest Mouhsin013

On FM2008

I would provide a screenshot but my laptop is turned off. I have Benzema at Real madrid too lol although i paid 70mil ;) He scores a bagful of goals 30+ every season and ive done 6 seasons i think havent played it for 2 weeks but he definately scores... So i guess....... Its your tactics :)

Unless of course paying that extra 5mil made him score more goals lol :p

Why does Benzema have such long goal droughts?!1... It was something I encountered in FM08 too... I have bought him for Real Madrid I am in november and he hasn't scored a single goal?!!

Look...

http://s360.photobucket.com/albums/oo46/Mouhsin013/?action=view&current=GoalDrought.jpg

He's certainly not worth 65 million!

might be your tactics?oh and you should have bought agüero he is "cheaper" "only"40 mills .. and he's better than benzema..

Guest Mouhsin013
On FM2008

I would provide a screenshot but my laptop is turned off. I have Benzema at Real madrid too lol although i paid 70mil ;) He scores a bagful of goals 30+ every season and ive done 6 seasons i think havent played it for 2 weeks but he definately scores... So i guess....... Its your tactics :)

Unless of course paying that extra 5mil made him score more goals lol :p

I have tried about everything!! He get's loads of chances but he seems to miss everything he hit the bar about 5 times already! It's really crazy. I changed his personal settings I tried to play him with other strikers.

Anyone have any tips?!!

Guest Mouhsin013
might be your tactics?oh and you should have bought agüero he is "cheaper" "only"40 mills .. and he's better than benzema..

I think Agüero is great but I like Benzema better ;) I just need to get him scoring for me! :p

when my players do this i set his mentality to all out attack forward runs often run with ball often long shots often. anything that will get him more shots on goal. could even set the player to near post on corners and aim your corners at him just hoping 1 will go in to give him his confidence back. then return your settings back the way you usualy have them.

Guest Mouhsin013
when my players do this i set his mentality to all out attack forward runs often run with ball often long shots often. anything that will get him more shots on goal. could even set the player to near post on corners and aim your corners at him just hoping 1 will go in to give him his confidence back. then return your settings back the way you usualy have them.

Thnx mate I will try that!

Guest Mouhsin013

I'll try playing him the Copa Del Rey against a smaller team! By the way I just had 11 minutes injury time... is that a record?!1 :p

Guest Mouhsin013

it's a miracle!!! He scored!!! hahahaha I had to bring him on for Higuain who got injured and 2 minutes later he scored from a cross!!!

Hallelujaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Archived