learn, unlearn 'prefered moves' do they work?

ok so older players are less likly to want to learn or unlearn pref moves, but surly some spotty oik kids of no older than 19 would listen to an 'international ex footballer' manager when he talks? as an example i ask one of my 17 yrold wingers to unlearn longshots cos he's not very good at them and he says no, iv also asked a striker to move into channels and he says no. infact the only player who has in the game thus far agreed with me was joe cole when i asked him to play more killer balls. make youngsters more agreeable.

i think the way it works is you don't tell wingers to try long shots more if they are crap at long shots (they will refuse). its a way to tell people who could be good at something to do it. if you have quite a strong, slow striker ask them to power shots in.

i think the way it works is you don't tell wingers to try long shots more if they are crap at long shots (they will refuse). its a way to tell people who could be good at something to do it. if you have quite a strong, slow striker ask them to power shots in.

yea i know, i was askin my not so good at long shots winger NOT to do so many (untrain it). its like im not asking defenders to do step overs!

Umm.... so one out of three worked, and you're upset with the feature?

I loved tutoring, despite the fact that my highest-potential central defender was never willing to listen to anybody, the selfish git. I finally decide that it was his personality - he had that "I know it all" mentality you run into, and just wasn't going to listen to anyone.

Let's hold off judging this feature until we see how it works over four or five years, with regens.

Should try strong shots only be used for strikers with near 20 finishing? I ask this becuase I assume 20 finishing means more accurate. I wouldnt expect a 10 finishing to power the shots and expect them to go in.

10 finishing with power shot, id hate to be a fan behind that goal!

Archived