What's the difference between 2D and 2D classic ?

different in appearance although the gameplay seems to look alot better in the normal 2d we have been used to over the past version.

In my opinion the 3d is a poor representation of the match engine, 2d not so good and 2d classic great like we have been used to

different in appearance although the gameplay seems to look alot better in the normal 2d we have been used to over the past version.

In my opinion the 3d is a poor representation of the match engine, 2d not so good and 2d classic great like we have been used to

I know what you mean but I don't get how it seems different when it's just different by appearance.

There is only one match engine, the 3D and 2D are just physical representations of the calculations.

Correct, 1 match engine and the 2D/3D views are just a visual representation of the engine.

The difference between 2D and 2D classic is.... classic is what we've been using for the last few versions. The new 2D has different looking dots and a pitch that looks similar to the 3D pitch. It's like an upgrade to the normal 2D classic, some may like it some may not.

The new 2D has different looking dots and a pitch that looks similar to the 3D pitch. It's like an upgrade to the normal 2D classic, some may like it some may not.

Then this is why you only can select 2D classic when you have disabled the 3D view (which I did).

Archived