resignation.

Dear all,

I've been thinking for a while about my position on the forums here. A moderator i feel has to be a presence on the community, and of late i feel that the FMO has fallen by the wayside due to my lack of direction. Truth be told family committments and work are taking over my life. With the online side of FM05 also being fairly limited in my opinion something i hope is rectified for FM06. Its time for someone who has a passion for online gaming and FM to grab the FMO by the balls and change it for the better. I'm now going back to my life as a sporadic online gamer , when the wife's not looking

Take care

Alex.

Dear all,

I've been thinking for a while about my position on the forums here. A moderator i feel has to be a presence on the community, and of late i feel that the FMO has fallen by the wayside due to my lack of direction. Truth be told family committments and work are taking over my life. With the online side of FM05 also being fairly limited in my opinion something i hope is rectified for FM06. Its time for someone who has a passion for online gaming and FM to grab the FMO by the balls and change it for the better. I'm now going back to my life as a sporadic online gamer , when the wife's not looking

Take care

Alex.

take care Dogs, i have not come in contact with you personaly but have seen you there for others.

trust family life to get in the way, a pain i know but it has to be done icon_biggrin.gif

take care Dogs, i have not come in contact with you personaly but have seen you there for others.

trust family life to get in the way, a pain i know but it has to be done icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">With the online side of FM05 also being fairly limited in my opinion something i hope is rectified for FM06. Its ti </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks for all the work Dogs. icon14.gif

Good luck dogs have a good life you were one of the best mods on here and obviously we are all sad to see you go. so if you ever have any doubts well we will all welcome u back with open arms icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ChampHolic:

you were always my favourite mod dogs by a long shot icon_wink.gif good luck in whatever you do with yourself bud icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You can stop the arse licking, he's leaving icon_wink.gificon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Goldy:

You can stop the arse licking, he's leaving icon_wink.gificon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Arse licking????? excuse me i'd never do anything of the sort icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Deano:

Gone and Forgotten </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry, should have been Gone but not Forgotten

icon_razz.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Goldy:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ChampHolic:

you were always my favourite mod dogs by a long shot icon_wink.gif good luck in whatever you do with yourself bud icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You can stop the arse licking, he's leaving icon_wink.gificon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lets face it Dogs can lick their own ******** who needs @rse lickers icon_razz.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jimbhoy:

Lets face it Dogs can lick their own b.ollocks who needs @rse lickers icon_razz.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

There used to be certain events and experiences that made every day mundane existance seem tolerable and worthwhile. For Dogs and a lot of the forum regulars, myself included, it was the netgames. It used to be our life, our passion, and for some sad individuals the sole reason for existance...( I never mentioned Bod ok!)

Everything used to revolve round the forum and our netgames. We did not need television heroes, soap opera's or smutty paperbacks for our kicks. We used to have something better, more real, unique and incredibly exciting. During the time Dogs was involved in the forum, the culture he helped create, was soon imitated throughout the on-line scene.

Words never fully expressed the emotions of dogs and his teams he managed over the years, nor his style of play.

Never before has one man been so talked about, posted and legislated against, yet remained such an enigma. He may not have had all the time or answers for all the problems of on-line play. But his contribution and enthusiasm should never be questioned.

Dogs was one of those beings whose obsession with Champo and the forum was faster and more intense than normal. Just as an aeroplane only flies by its speed and pressure against the air, he played only to win in the on-line hurricane. He was not always in complete harmony with the normal, but his contribution and talent remains none the less....

The fury of champo on-line raised the pitch of play to the Dogs standard. Slow play was not his forte, the forum multitudes were swept forward till their pace was the same as his. In the forum's early heroic period of the last 5 years, he found himself in perfect relation both to forum he helped create and netgames he was part of.

I have often wondered what would have happened to Dogs if the Scottish Clan had continued for several more years. His fame was spreading fast and with the momentum of the fabulous. The earth trembled with the wrath of his warring banter. All the metals were molten. Everything was in motion. No one could truly say defeating him was impossible.

Dogs might not have realised Silver foxes's dream of conquering all the S.I forums, yet he arrived at the Scottish Clan meets in 2003 or 2004 with most of the non drinking social *******, but his fruit juice displacement was legendry.

When his modship began, the storm wind ceased as suddenly as it had arisen. The skies were clear; the bells of FM on-line rang out. The forum returned with indescribable relief to its long interrupted, fondly cherished ordinary life after years of neglect.

Now following his sudden news of departure ,Dogs has left once more moving alone on a different plane and at a different speed.....

Gone but not forgotten, when will we see the likes again. Damn few and ther aw damn deed!

your ever faithfull and loyal servant

Turps

P.s good luck in the CM5 forums, geez a shout when u want another azz kicking :p

Archived