Newcastle Ownership

Enj

Yeah Given not good at distribution in the game and gives the ball to the oposition too many times but making sum fantastic saves.

Owen just "effed" off to Spurs he wouldn't sign a new contract with NUFC - got 11.7m phased over 2 years.

Taylor playing as rl in that he fouls, gets out of position, scores occassionally and generally leaves you worried about what he is going to do next.

Jonas playing averagely atm though Coloccini NUFC best player.

Still only had 1 draw and 1 deafeat, struggling with Blackburn at home currently 1-1...lol...:)

At least not bottom oft the premier as in real life...:(

Yeah Given not good at distribution in the game and gives the ball to the oposition too many times but making sum fantastic saves.

Well...that's quite close to the reality. Given really can't distribute the ball at all but constantly make fantastic reflex saves IRL

Yep I started with Newcastle and Ashley sold the club within a month for some new guy who came in telling me he was gonna sack me. Then a week later he said he's keeping me in charge because of my popularity with the fans :)

Yeah, Ashley was out in about a month or two, new chairman was a guy named Bob Morris and said it was his intention to bring in a new coach but would think about letting me stay. Well I won all my games in between the time he said that and the time he made a decision, and ultimately I stayed.

But Owen wouldn't sign a new contract so I sold him for 11m to Spurs and went and bought Falcao for 7m who has done great. Also I signed Landon Donovan on a free (obviously I'm American). He's done surprisingly well also.

We're sitting in sixth now. So, for once, all things well in Geordieland.

Archived