Easiest way to make money

I had a game as Crewe where Milan bid for my regen they bid £12 million so I said give me £12 million, 50 percent sell on and £40 million after 1 international appearance and they accepted he was also a current international player with 12 caps. I thought this was a one off but I was playing as Ajax and Milan offered for Huntelaar another current international I told them I wanted £20 million upfront, 50 percent sell on and £40 million after 1 cap and they accepted. This also worked with Rossi at Ajax, I accepted a job at Lazio and just sold a 21 year old RB with 1 cap for £27 million upfront, 50 percent sell on and £40 million after 1 cap again. He is in the Italian national team for the upcoming world cup, he plays one game and I get £40 million this will also happen with an Argentinian DM who I sold to Arsenal. If the world cup goes as I hope I will make £80 million. I never knew this bug existed until the game I played before my current one and thought I might aswell exploit it as FM09 is close. Did everyone know about this bug or loophole or whatever it is?

I thought I might aswell use it now as this is my last game on FM08 so might aswell have a fun game with lots of cash to spend. I have heard of people in the good players and team guide that sell the players on with this clause then add a new user take charge of the national team cap the player then resign. That is something I couldnt do.

does this apply to any regen & any club that bids for a regen. i.e. everton bid 1m for a regen & you need to ask for 40m after 1international cap?

It worked for my regen not sure if it works with a bid from any club as the 5 times I have had it work have been from big or rich clubs Milan, Real Madrid, Man City etc.

It doesnt work all the time I suppose the players I had sold were all pretty good and had interest from alot of big clubs. It can also work out if you offer them out for say £10 million upfront and £40 million after 1 international appearance.

Archived