FM09 release date for singapore

• 4 weeks later...

I called HMV Heeren, and it's not in their stores too! they did checked their database system when i asked for the store's release date.

and they replied it's not even in the system.

it's almost evening time on the eve of the official release date and the stocks are not even in the stores?

previous years, we had the same release dates as Europe. and bought it on the first day of release.

this is getting uneasy.

Hello!

anyone managed to grab hold of the copy here in sg today?

i called popular bookstore and they claimed they did not received any stock nor memo.

they kept insisting on fifa manager 09 though. pffft.

I don't remember popular selling FM over the years. Only saw them selling CM and Fifa manager.

umm.. no it's not?

i called up a couple of stores here in Singapore and they replied that they will have it on the shelves tomorrow, in time for the release date.

Unless of course, you've got undeniable proof of this delay. Gasps.

Its been always on the shelves late noon during every release.. I always buy it at Funan Mall.

i am not familiar with the time differences. what time specifically will FM09 activates in Singapore time? i'm guessing at around 6pm?

We are 8 hours ahead of UK. If they activate near midnight UK time on Thursday, we should be able to activate it in the morning at about 7-8 am.

Assuming the shops don't open until 10 am and they don't get their stock in first thing in the morning, then late afternoon/evening seems more likely.

If only we've got game stores that open at midnight, just like the other locations.

the joy of waking up tomorrow morning!

woodlands wellington anyone?

Called tec drome earlier yesterday, they said stock is only coming in at round lunchtime so probably will only be able to get it in the afternoon :(

Yea sad...

how much does the game cost?

That's another thing I'm worried about. Got FM08 last year for $58, but I suspect it'll be more this year thanks to 3D. I'm guessing $70. Don't take my word for it though.

Your guess EPIC FAILED

Why can't we be like other countries and have stock delivered the day before? Common practice overseas is for delivery of games to be the day before or closest restock date and the shop is supposed to hold back sales till release what makes us any different.... zzzzzzzz

Called up Challenger and they said it'll be in this evening or lastest tomorrow afternoon...

Called funz center at AMK hub guy says it'll be in by 5ish 6 :)

Or if you're in town can try tec drome at SLS, called them yesterday; the boss said should be in this afternoon

Gottit? what the heck lah.

i've been near Funan Mall since 2pm., now 5pm. All the stores said the same thing. Stock coming in the afternoon. So i did my work research at the library. I called them all again and still stock not yet in.

qussl3, confirm got at amk? if not i'll make my way there. got their contact? it should be on the receipt or something. pfft

Hi guys, I have been to game shops at Funan centre, sim lim and serangoon shopping centre. I got the same reply that the stock will be arriving shortly. I left my number with a few shops however no one has called me yet. Really disappointed.

Hi guys, I have been to game shops at Funan centre, sim lim and serangoon shopping centre. I got the same reply that the stock will be arriving shortly. I left my number with a few shops however no one has called me yet. Really disappointed.

I can confirm that they have it at AMK hub, 64566672 funz center call them if you wanna be sure

Archived