Just an Enquiry

If you mean you want to define who is in the national team I imagine you could do something like the file that is in one of the folders to determine who is in the Dutch national squad. Not quite sure how that works, but I noticed a file full of names which I assume define the Dutch squad although for how long I don't know :confused:

I doubt it, unless you chose to manage the national side off course (Then you simply remove and add players in the national pool).

But I don't think you can make a preset of what players are in a national team and if you could, the AI manager controlling the team would just toss 'em off and call up the regulars (as they are likely to be better in the game). The AI manager just picks who's best really.

Only real way of getting rid of older International players it to edit them out of the game, but that would take far too long.

If you take over an International side from the start of your game, just delete the old players off the National Pool and then don't pick them

Only real way of getting rid of older International players it to edit them out of the game, but that would take far too long.

If you take over an International side from the start of your game, just delete the old players off the National Pool and then don't pick them

You don't need to edit them out of the game. Just set them to retired from international football.

Archived