Oldest/Youngest by..

16 years 4 days, I think, for youngest on my game (just last season, gave my left-back a run-out for fun in a meaningless league game).

The oldest was Antonio Fillipini, 35 years forgot how many days. It was his final match and the last game of the season for me and I'd secured safety in the previous game, so he got a little goodbye present. Was awful, though.

So what about the oldest, youngest by?? 4891 days means when playing that match he beat the current record for my oldest player to play for my team by over 13 years! TBH i started with a young squad and signed a decent player nearing 40 as a player/coach. My oldest player at the time barely scraped 25 I think :D

I am playing a custom database game that I made so most teams have young squads, its the second season now and I am struggling a little :(

OK lot of people missing the point here! I mean a record of oldest or youngest by as in the post match comment on breaking a record of the previous oldest/youngest player. The 4891 days seemed a large gap to me and I was wondering who else had gaps like it?

Reuben Noble-Lazarus has been in the news but whats your oldest/youngest by player to ever play for your club? I had a player who was 4891 days older than my next oldest person to play for the club!

That's 13 years and 146 days... Not sure i still get what you mean though!

Archived