Holiday game

Alright guys, I've got a question to ask. Basically I've started a game and gone on holiday indefinetly and am going to stay on holiday for at least 20 years so me and my mate can play a game with totally different players and so on. But my question is how can you make the season go quicker while on holiday? I know about the detail level and have got everyone on none but is there anymore ways?. I've got something like 23 leagues running. Will this slow it down?

I got a core 2 duo processor with 2GB ram and with 7 nations and about 15-19 leagues running it took me I think 3-4hrs to get a season done. The more leagues you load, the more players from nation you load and the db size affects the speed at which ur season progress. Also put everything into minimum on detail level as that will prolly help..

I got a core 2 duo processor with 2GB ram and with 7 nations and about 15-19 leagues running it took me I think 3-4hrs to get a season done. The more leagues you load, the more players from nation you load and the db size affects the speed at which ur season progress. Also put everything into minimum on detail level as that will prolly help..

I put every detail level on none

Ok, how do you find out your PC specs?

Are you on XP or Vista? Can't remember about XP but it should be in about the same place. On Vista you go into My Computer and there is a button underneath the search/file location which says System Properties. Hope that helped. And to get it faster put the processing speed on fastest (can't interrupt) in the preferences menu. And I do reccomend leaving your computer on overnight.

Why not just start a game with no real players? Regens suck physical wise, and I'm pretty sure that fake players from start doesn't have this problem.

Plus it saves you 20 years of holiday time :p

That's what i was wondering why not just untick the box "Use real players" whilst setting up the game.

Archived